• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5000 Posts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What real achievement is made by posting 5000 times on a forum?

Are congratulations really in order?

Quite frankly I find it rather...strange.

TAZ MAN said:
What real achievement is made by posting 5000 times on a forum?

Are congratulations really in order?

Quite frankly I find it rather...strange.

Thanks dude. I really enjoy this board, and I have for awhile. I have other hobbies, but I still enjoy debating the airline industry. If you can't understand that, then too bad. Go read a Time Magazine.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Congrats

Way to go Ol' Buddy! And thanks for including me in your Top 20 List. Wow, Number 7, not bad.....

Now, back to the debates;

What was that you were saying about Song serving all three NY airports a while back? I seem to remember you throwing jabs at JB because we only served one.

Oh well, just thought I would keep the fire going. I haven't been posting much at all lately. Too busy trying to lower my scores on the golf course!;)

Take care Buddy.

C yaaaa

General Lee said:
Thanks dude. I really enjoy this board, and I have for awhile. I have other hobbies, but I still enjoy debating the airline industry. If you can't understand that, then too bad. Go read a Time Magazine.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Believe me, I really understand that you like to debate the airline industry. Some people love to argue and I'm glad there is a place like this so you can have your fun. To each their own.

I just find it strange that not only do you feel compelled to acknowledge yourself of being so active on this board, but that congratulations are in order. For what?

When one is congratulated it is for something accomplished. What have you accomplished here by posting 5000 times?

Guess I'm not going to make your list. ;)

Congrats, General

We all should nominate you to be inducted in some sort of hall of fame like flightinfo.com whore.
It also looks like you got more postings on here then I do flight hours. Just try not to get typers cramp.

Flying Colors

TAZ MAN said:
Believe me, I really understand that you like to debate the airline industry. Some people love to argue and I'm glad there is a place like this so you can have your fun. To each their own.

I just find it strange that not only do you feel compelled to acknowledge yourself of being so active on this board, but that congratulations are in order. For what?

When one is congratulated it is for something accomplished. What have you accomplished here by posting 5000 times?

Guess I'm not going to make your list. ;)

In some ways I was making fun of myself. I don't need the "congrats" from everyone. I was amazed myself that I hit a mark like that. But, I do enjoy this forum and I actually do get laid quite often.

Bye Bye--General Lee

jetblue320 said:
Way to go Ol' Buddy! And thanks for including me in your Top 20 List. Wow, Number 7, not bad.....

Now, back to the debates;

What was that you were saying about Song serving all three NY airports a while back? I seem to remember you throwing jabs at JB because we only served one.

Oh well, just thought I would keep the fire going. I haven't been posting much at all lately. Too busy trying to lower my scores on the golf course!;)

Take care Buddy.

C yaaaa

I couldn't forget my favorite Jetblue debating partner. As far as EWR, yes, you guys will now serve all three (although our mainline still does---but not Song). And, YOU CAN HAVE IT. EWR is a pain, and it has taken me awhile to acknowledge it. So is LGA, but it is actually fun to do some of those approaches. Keep having fun on that golf course---ATL has been soaked. 22 out of the 31 days in July were soakers. I would have to get up super early to golf in ATL, and I already do that for my San Juan turns. Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
In some ways I was making fun of myself. I don't need the "congrats" from everyone. I was amazed myself that I hit a mark like that. But, I do enjoy this forum and I actually do get laid quite often.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I missed making fun of yourself. The weakness of this form of communication. I can appreciate that.

Getting laid often! Now thats something to be congratulated for.

Congratulations!!!:D ;)

Latest resources

Back