• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

50 seat Jets. Uncertain future?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, no it won't. The last time it was broken was during a BK hearing. Was it broken during the DL/NWA joint contract? Ummm, NOPE. The people that are still at the legacies really do remember what happened after 9-11, and how RJs came in and almost ruined this industry. With most legacies making money (with AA as the exception), pressure to change scope is just not there as it was with BKs looming. Even AA management in their latest company proposal had mainline flying everything over 50 seats and the smallest plane so far bigger than the CR7 was a 124 seat A319, flown by mainline. (not great rates proposed, so no deal yet)

So, it really won't unless there are mass BKs again, and that doesn't look likely today at all.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Looks like you were wrong. The deck is stacked against the little guy, man. And although you're the big fish in the small pond (even more so on this subforum) you're still in the small pond.

Here comes round 4.

Looks like you were wrong. The deck is stacked against the little guy, man. And although you're the big fish in the small pond (even more so on this subforum) you're still in the small pond.

Here comes round 4.

Lee said "except American.". You can't read dumbazz. And he and I are at the best legacy in this country.(high profits, easy merger, highest pay of legacies) You, probably fly for Great Lakes. You lose.

Godspeed!

OYS

Unbelievable. Until recently, when I came back to get the gouge on my new employer, I hadn't been on FI in probably 4+ years. I come back and discover that it's still the same old crap on this forum. Here's to checking out for another 4-5 years after reading the same tired arguments all these years later...

Lee said "except American.". You can't read dumbazz. And he and I are at the best legacy in this country.(high profits, easy merger, highest pay of legacies) You, probably fly for Great Lakes. You lose.

Godspeed!

OYS

You and GL crack me up! :beer: I'm just glad I'm able to share a forum with 2 superior, highly skilled, sh!t don't stink "almighty" Delta pilots.

You and GL crack me up! :beer: I'm just glad I'm able to share a forum with 2 superior, highly skilled, sh!t don't stink "almighty" Delta pilots.

We may hire in 2013, why don't you join us?

Bye Bye---General Lee

That was a fabulous comeback, General. But unlike you, I don't feel like I need to prove anything.

Here's how I know you're a nobody. You're on FI teasing RJ pilots instead of holdin union positions where you could actually be a decision maker.

Enjoy your boring life and keep entertaining yourself here with you're 15000 posts dork boy. I'll be hanging with the decision makers. <3

Oh Gawd, here she goes again! Watch out! And my life really isn't boring. I bet I have a better schedule than you do, make more money, and fly to better places. As far as the RJ pilots go, no teasing at all, just the facts via articles that I paste and then debate the issues. Obviously you can't handle it. With your fragile attitude, I would NOT suggest you go into LEC or MEC politics. You wouldn't last a second in a Q&A session with the pilot group. As far as I go, I would rather influence from the outside, and have my weekends to spend with my wife, ride bikes, work out, and comment on FI. So much fun!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Fixed the above for you. General Lee = On your Six

Oh yeah? Then Flyer1015 = BOX OFFICE

That one is probably a lot closer to the truth....... Hey, Iran Air might be hiring, make sure you throw them an App....you probably have a 35% chance of getting hired there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh yeah? Then Flyer1015 = BOX OFFICE

That one is probably a lot closer to the truth....... Hey, Iran Air might be hiring, make sure you throw them an App....you probably have a 35% chance of getting hired there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to waste $10 for an alter-ego.

General Lee,
When your pilot group took a big paycut and furloughed a bunch did you see anyone else in the industry gloating about it?

Also, do you have any concept of why regional pilots stole a large quantity of your routes in the first place?

Latest resources

Back