Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
I am surprised no one on here has mentioned this yet.... Did you know that 5 months ago it took 10 years to hold Jet Captain at Eagle and now it only takes 5? You might not know this, but Eagle is on track to exceed its planned hiring for 2010 by double and has already picked up hiring plans for 2011 from 300 by 150 for at least 450. So, between 2010/2011 Eagle will add between 600 - 700 pilots (out of a seniority list of ~2800, that's pretty amazing). The most junior Jet Captain on the most recent preliminary bid is in LGA on the EMJ and is a AUG '05 hire. So, in 5 months, the upgrade dropped 5 years. AA is recalling Eagle Flow-Through pilots beginning in January, and there are more to come beyond that. This month the upgrade time is 5 years, who knows where it will be in another 5 months.

While is is common to only hear negative news on here, I think this is some positive news that Eagle folks can be excited about.

At least Eagle no longer holds the dubious honor of the longest upgrade time.

I am reporting this thread to the Mods. No mention of ASA anywhere. Please remove.

I am reporting this thread to the Mods. No mention of ASA anywhere. Please remove.
Gotta admit, that is funny. You'd think ASA guys could get their own forum like every other airline lol. Oh we'll they'll be joining ours now.

Latest resources

Back