• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4 pilots out of work

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Sandhawk dude,what the He!! are you talking about????????

the end of the Mayan calendar and when the sun is to eclipse the center of the galexy!! Some say the end of the world...

We are in the age of Pisces in [FONT=arial,helvetica]the precession of the equinoxes moving in to the age of [/FONT]Aquarius on that date.

Taurus The Bull = Moses
Aries The Ram = Jews
Pisces The 2 Fish = Jesus
Aquarius The Water Pourer = ?

Last edited:
Hey dude,I have news for you,this date you posted is about 997 years ago!!!
So what's up with this????

That's pretty funny!! I've read this whole thread and never noticed that date.... Shows how observant I am. Good luck to these guys. There are jobs still out there, but they are few and far between. Hopefully this industry has hit bottom and we'll start to see an increase in aircraft and pilot jobs soon!

I think he meant 2012.
The whole 12-12-2012 end of days thing.

Just like 01-01-2000

Dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria.

CE

My company recently laid-off 4 guys. They all were FOs with total times between 1000-2500. Anyone know where I can find these guys some jobs? I've searched around every place I know people.

Equipment they flew might help.

I'm just glad we can all still laugh in the midst of the carnage going on in our industry.

I swear to G** I applied to Home-Depot to work at the store... That's what we're reduced to.

I could go to India or China but why bother?

If I can afford the occasional steak and have the kids around that's enough. Of course, $9 an hour won't provide that, but there are always banks to rob I guess. LOL

the end of the Mayan calendar and when the sun is to eclipse the center of the galexy!! Some say the end of the world...

We are in the age of Pisces in [FONT=arial,helvetica]the precession of the equinoxes moving in to the age of [/FONT]Aquarius on that date.

Taurus The Bull = Moses
Aries The Ram = Jews
Pisces The 2 Fish = Jesus
Aquarius The Water Pourer = ?

whoa dude.....ease up on the bong water...had my head spinning early on a sunday morning

Latest resources

Back