4 pilots out of work

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jafo20

My company recently laid-off 4 guys. They all were FOs with total times between 1000-2500. Anyone know where I can find these guys some jobs? I've searched around every place I know people.

Walmart

They might be the only company that can afford an airplane after Obama finishes driving our economy into the gro.........umm, I meant saving us with his brilliant speeches.

Yeah, and Bush did a bang up job himself after 8 years.........

Obama been there for 3 months and you're ready to hang him? Get over it sore losers.

If Bush hadn't passed the Age-65 law - there wouldn't be near the stagnation there is now.

Looking forward to Dec 13, 1012................

Sandhawk, I don't like to talk politics much, but I believe that congress passes the laws, the executive branch enforces. You can blame Bush all you want, but if you look where the PAC money was going from the group fighting to raise the age it was going to the people in control of congress. Including one D-MN James Oberstar. So if you are blaming Bush on that one, think again. There are a lot of more important things to blame him and those greedy jerks in congress for. Sorry for the Civics lesson.

Latest resources

Back