• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4 Additional DAL 700s for AtlSE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Know it all jackwagon. Lee answered your dumb post, and then you brag that you USED to fly over 8 hours with NO PROBLEM. You are the one who needs a blow up doll.

Very intelligent comeback. Never said it was easy, just said I didn't land on any taxiways. And yes, used to. Your point is? Well I think the person who has over 14,000 posts needs to find something a little better to do with his time. Back to the topic, glad to see more Delta seats outsourced to regionals and away from whining selfish pricks. Contests ASA on the 700s. May the future reward you with many more. And one more thing, my point is again proven, you Delta pilots still can't admit one of your precious buddiemistakes mistake. You just get defensive and point blame.

Very intelligent comeback. Never said it was easy, just said I didn't land on any taxiways. And yes, used to. Your point is? Well I think the person who has over 14,000 posts needs to find something a little better to do with his time. Back to the topic, glad to see more Delta seats outsourced to regionals and away from whining selfish pricks. Contests ASA on the 700s. May the future reward you with many more. And one more thing, my point is again proven, you Delta pilots still can't admit one of your precious buddiemistakes mistake. You just get defensive and point blame.

Wait, you want me NOT to do something I enjoy? Niiice. I have been on this board for years (obviously), and I do enjoy it. Who the heck are you? Oh yeah, you are Chuck Yeager, and you can fly over 8 hours without making a single mistake......WOW..... Again, you don't seem to understand, the CR7s are still BARELY within limits of the scope clause, and there was no doubt that it would eventually hit the limit. It is almost there, while 50 seaters are starting to go to the boneyard. Look at the fall of Comair as an example. The future just won't be rewarded with additional larger RJs. You can hope, but that is all it will be. I think the landing on the taxiway was a bad mistake, but one that can happen at any level, except with you, John Glenn. You are so impressive. I bet all the guys like that about you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wait, you want me NOT to do something I enjoy? Niiice. I have been on this board for years (obviously), and I do enjoy it. Who the heck are you? Oh yeah, you are Chuck Yeager, and you can fly over 8 hours without making a single mistake......WOW..... Again, you don't seem to understand, the CR7s are still BARELY within limits of the scope clause, and there was no doubt that it would eventually hit the limit. It is almost there, while 50 seaters are starting to go to the boneyard. Look at the fall of Comair as an example. The future just won't be rewarded with additional larger RJs. You can hope, but that is all it will be. I think the landing on the taxiway was a bad mistake, but one that can happen at any level, except with you, John Glenn. You are so impressive. I bet all the guys like that about you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am not a super pilot and never claimed to be. Just stating that flying more then 8 hours is not any excuse to EVER land on a taxiway. I would think you would agree. And landing on a taxiway is not a single mistake, it is a disaster that through luck worked out, and I am extremely happy that nobody was waiting to takeoff. I make mistakes like everyone, but that IS NOT EXCUSABLE. And just to be clear, your point is that if you fly at the stick for more then 8 hours and land on a taxiway it makes you a average pilot, but not landing on one makes you Chuck Yeager. That's your agrument!?

50 seaters are not economical and they will be going away, I agree. And the Comair thing, isn't only because they have 50 seaters, there are other factors at play. And normally I would agree and say that the 700s should not be a regional aircraft, but it sure gets you fired up when I say congrats to ASA for gaining more of them. You whine about the 700s but what have you done to change it? How will you vote when Delta waves more money in your face to relieve scope? More money in the General's pocket and more regional jobs??? Whose fault is it that so many 700s exist at the DL regionals? The CAL pilot have stood firm and prevented them!

If you truely enjoy FI, then good for you. You always brag about how great your trips are and how good you have it, but my point is why don't you get away from the computer screen for a few minutes and go get some fresh air. With as much as you are on here, one would think you are stuck in a crappy hotel somewhere with nothing to do all of the time. If sitting in front of the computer is more enjoyable to you then exploring foreign cities, or spending quality time with a good women, then good for you. Enjoy FI!

Last edited:
wow. It's amazing how quickly these threads manage to spiral into retardation.....

Actually, this one took, what, a page and a half? Longer than I expected.

Dude, WTF is wrong with you? Maybe it gives you some kind of childish charge to come over here and act like a childish jerkoff compared to APC, whatever.

But grow the fukc up and stop being such a flame baiting dbag.

Oh, now that's just silly. There are plenty of childish jerkoffs at APC.

I am not a super pilot and never claimed to be. Just stating that flying more then 8 hours is not any excuse to EVER land on a taxiway. I would think you would agree. And landing on a taxiway is not a single mistake, it is a disaster that through luck worked out, and I am extremely happy that nobody was waiting to takeoff. I make mistakes like everyone, but that IS NOT EXCUSABLE. And just to be clear, your point is that if you fly at the stick for more then 8 hours and land on a taxiway it makes you a average pilot, but not landing on one makes you Chuck Yeager. That's your agrument!?

50 seaters are not economical and they will be going away, I agree. And the Comair thing, isn't only because they have 50 seaters, there are other factors at play. And normally I would agree and say that the 700s should not be a regional aircraft, but it sure gets you fired up when I say congrats to ASA for gaining more of them. You whine about the 700s but what have you done to

change it? How will you vote when Delta waves more money in your face to relieve scope? More money in the General's pocket and more regional jobs??? Whose fault is it that so many 700s exist at the DL regionals? The CAL pilot have stood firm and prevented them!

If you truely enjoy FI, then good for you. You always brag about how great your trips are and how good you have it, but my point is why don't you get away from the computer screen for a few minutes and go get some fresh air. With as much as you are on here, one would think you are stuck in a crappy hotel somewhere with nothing to do all of the time. If sitting in front of the computer is more enjoyable to you then exploring foreign cities, or spending quality time with a good women, then good for you. Enjoy FI!

Were the CAL pilots in BK recently btw? Was something FORCED upon them?

A dbag that makes a lot more money than you!

Who the fluck gives a sh!t how much money someone makes! Since when does that make one person better than another? I know people that fly a King Air 135 for less than Regional pilots that are happy as can be. I know people in other fields that make TONS more money than pilots. Some happy, some not. What about the fact that one kind of pilot making more freaking money than another kind makes him better!?!?!?!?!? Anyone that thinks like that has a truly WARPED SENSE OF LIFE. You really disgust me.

Yea.. Remove the L, and you are the second biggest a-hole on this site. Welcome to my ignore list, so don't bother to reply.

Latest resources

Back