• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4-6-05 Mesaba Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had my resume walked in and it took them a while to call. After multiple calls by the chief pilot, I finally had an interview date. For those of you with low time, I know a guy that just interviewed with less than 1000TT and about 100ME. He just faxed his resume in. No walk-in or LORs. He hasn't graduated yet either... So those with not a lot of time, don't despair, your call could come very soon. Like others have said, HR is very busy with all the hiring and it could take a little time.

Its been a while since I went through the process, but one thing they require is a certain amount of flying in the past 90 days (I think 100-150 hrs). If you get the interview and don't get a call right away, hang in there. They typically call the rejected ones withing a few days, not getting a call isn't all bad.

Wow Towelie I wish I would have known that last weekend as I jumped everytime my phone rang. Thanks for the good info. Does anybody have any thoughts about whether I should go with XJ if I get hired or take this SR-22 gig for a company in my home town. Comparable pay, benefits, obviously sweet airplane, home nearly every night. Any thoughts?

Not yet. I am still very hopeful though!

Monday

Last edited:
Not yet. I am still very hopeful though!

Tuesday 6pm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back