4-6-05 Mesaba Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Walked in

My resume was sent it via company mail by a friend that has been at Mesaba for 2 years. Still no call though from the interview, how long does it usually take?

I spoke with a chief pilot just today about a friend's resume that I walked in 12 days ago. He said they were on the "To be called list" but had a lot of people to call and not to worry.

I honestly wouldn't worry. A walk in is usually a golden ticket to this place.

Sent my stuff in jan via fax. also in march via email, snail and twice faxed with no call. Must need an atp and over 2000?

Well it's past 5 pm central, I guess it's safe to stop guarding the phone til tuesday (got to work monday, love those 14 hour duty days where I block under 2.0 ) Time to head to the local tavern and shoot some pool.

Hey guys, don't panic yet. HR was told not to make job offers until they have the final numbers for the next class. That is not a bad thing. Just our crack "crew planning" department doing their usual nonsense.

Early next week HR will get the green light to begin offering jobs. Hang it there, everyone. It really is a great company to work for.

Good luck to all of you!

well thats better news. when they said "you should know in 48 hours" I was kind of getting nervous. (today being 48 hours)

thanks Towelie, at least I can breathe a little easier for now. I really would love to get the offer. After interviewing over there it made me want to work there even more.

here is a little story, i was hired a little over ayear and a half ago. The interview, was great, Larsen adn LEanard (and HR) interviews me, just be yourself and all will be fine. The sim, was in the Avro sim, that was pretty cool, not some computer like other places. Here is the kicker, everything went great, i was told to expect a call by friday since everything went great........The HR woman did not call until monday! She told me she forgot to call me last week, OPPS! As a result, because of class placement was in the order of the calls, i was kicked to the next class! Thanks HR! So, HR is known to be a little ..........well, overwhelmed by the hiring. Another story, a friend of mine, his resume, was the first one taken after the cheifs asked for resumes, it took him almost three weeks to get a call! I know for a fact, that his was the first taken by the cheifs! good luck!

When I interviewed in 99 it was the same way. Don't worry. I was thinking I got the ax too and was already to move on to the next application when I got the call.

This is a cool place to be. And hopefully growing soon too! Good luck to you all applicants.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back