32 New-hires @ FDX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't like the short term thrash either

So what's gonna happen during the next peak when we're still waiting on a new contract?

Albie: I have to agree, we need to be able to run lean. But when you bump up against training restrictions because you have ignored the inevitable for too long and you start leaving freight on the ground, you have perhaps cut into the bone, so to speak.

The market is constantly changing and at least we are reacting as quickly as we can, but we could maybe make more if we had enough 72 F/Os to at least fill all the standby periods! I had one the other night with just the Captain and me. Sounds like a musical duo from the 70s.

It is hard to argue with success, though, so I should probably STHU!

Feast of famine, at least its feast time right now. Can't wait to get all the new folks and aircraft on board.

Oh yeah, and one other thing: One more day of retro pay!

FJ

Keeping my fingers crossed...

I'm just hoping to get an interview...no luck yet. I keep updating the app and wishing I was given the shoot...maybe the call will come soon...I would like to try and get in earlier, rather later on the wave! Keeping my fingers crossed...:rolleyes:

dont know the exact numbers breakdown, but some to the back of the 10, some to the back of the Boeing, some to the right seat on the Boeing, and believe it or not.....they are offering, but not forcing, 5 right seats in Subic!

The breakdown:

12 B727 FOs
14 B727 SOs
6 DC-10 SOs
5 Subic Bay AB300 FO positions available

Latest resources

Back