Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a disgrace how because I want a job wow ya no its called I have bills to pay and regardless of how little first year f/o pay is its still something. I sound like a whore well ya um im going to need to whore myself out there to get the job I want whether it be flying cargo or charter or as a cfi. I don't give a damn what you think about me keep your smart ass opinions to yourself.

Typing like you're talking to a person doesn't work, it makes you sound like a retard just a tip.

HA HA HA HA. You're considering dropping out of college for a potential job at a Regional Airline???? Seriosuly???????? HA HA HA HA. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is now my new all-time favorite post on FI.com!

Which judging by all the airlines doesn't really matter since almost all have dropped the requirement of having a BA or BS.

This isn't really true. A few of us have made it without finishing the degree, but we're the exception to the rule. Almost all majors require the degree, even if they officially just "prefer" it. One way or another, get the degree.

N - N - N - N - Nicalou!

S - S - S - S - Staple!

Oh, I mean R - R - R - Ret......arted!:laugh: :laugh:

:uzi:

Why do you two hijack every thread? You could just copy and paste because you post the same thing every single time. Yawn.

Try Spirit. They hired a few 250 hour pilots about 6 months ago. You can skip the regional level, fly an Airbus, and tell the captains how you are better than them.

If you really want to skip your last year of college, and have a jumpstart in aviation, then don't go to Spirit, go to Compass. You will be a captain there in 1.5 year!!!

Airbus time = multi time
Captain time = You are the MAN!

I love the classic you type like your talking to a person. Am I not talking to people? Seriously the whole take a grammer/english posts are retarded. If you think Im going to type like im turning in a research paper your wrong my days of english class are long over. I am going to finish the year out and hope for the best. Happy?

Dude.. Finish that year of school. You will look back in a few years and be so glad you finished. Since you are an Av Mgt major, the best advice I can give you is to get an internship as soon as possible at an Aviation company. It will give you a little experience for the resume, show you how things work in the real world, and give you a little bit of knowledge should plan B need to become Plan A.

If you really want to skip your last year of college, and have a jumpstart in aviation, then don't go to Spirit, go to Compass. You will be a captain there in 1.5 year!!!

Airbus time = multi time
Captain time = You are the MAN!

Compass won't take him, he needs ATP mins. per union contract. At least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back