Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the first regional job you can get. I got on with MESA with right about your time after going through their APDP. Now I'm at SkyWest which is the best regional in the world.... Do whatever you can to get on with any carrier that will take you. Don't listen to these guys who had to go the hard way...make it as easy as possible for yourself. Thats what I did and I'm getting ready to upgrade at the worlds best regional!!!!

nice flame.

Ill be starting my senior year this august unless a really good job offer comes through.

FINISH!!!!!! Just get the degree. Now is not the time to be at the bottom of a regional airline seniority list. Give it a year, let everything in the industry shake itself out and go from there. Even if you got that "really great job offer" I wouldn't plan on still having that really great job four months from now.

how in the F can you possibly imagine that dropping out of school right now to pursue a 121 FO position with some P.O.S. airline is even remotely a smart idea. You'd be better off having someone mushroom slap yo face than to be serious about quitting school for a low ass regional job. Hiring wave? i'm afraid that train has left the building. i hope you go to mesa and they put your arse in hong kong flying for kung peng. then you'll really wished you listened to everyone on FI

Because I have a lot of loan bills coming in thats why I don't want to wait. Plus my aviation management degree is probably not going to do anything but look pretty on the wall and be used on a resume to look good. Which judging by all the airlines doesn't really matter since almost all have dropped the requirement of having a BA or BS. If I'm going to work I would rather do something that I enjoy instead of working in a factory like the job I just got today. Does it pay good ya its decent will I like it hell no.

I hope no one hires you. People like you are a disgrace to this industry. You only have 250 hours and want to drop out of school to start flying 121. You sound like a whore. I hope either your attitude changes, or no one hires you.

Im a disgrace how because I want a job wow ya no its called I have bills to pay and regardless of how little first year f/o pay is its still something. I sound like a whore well ya um im going to need to whore myself out there to get the job I want whether it be flying cargo or charter or as a cfi. I don't give a damn what you think about me keep your smart ass opinions to yourself.

Actually you're a disgrace cause you want a job flying paying passengers around and yet still really have no idea what you're doing when it comes to flying.
300 hour wonder is not a term of endearment by the way.

Finish your degree online and save a ton of money. I know plenty of pilots who have done this and most are years ahead of me in seniority.

Because I have a lot of loan bills coming in thats why I don't want to wait.

So get a job at McDonalds so you can stay in school like the rest do.

Plus my aviation management degree is probably not going to do anything but look pretty on the wall and be used on a resume to look good.

Who cares, you still need it for a good job.

Which judging by all the airlines doesn't really matter since almost all have dropped the requirement of having a BA or BS.

True for the regionals, but not for any other place worth spending a career at.

If I'm going to work I would rather do something that I enjoy instead of working in a factory like the job I just got today. Does it pay good ya its decent will I like it hell no.

??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back