• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

299 line check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure that may be true for *some* people.

My logbook is correct. I can't speak for the next guy.

is it?

I'm sure that may be true for *some* people.

My logbook is correct. I can't speak for the next guy.
Never logged night time before the end of mean civil twilight? Logged an inst approach were you broke out at 1000' AGL? Never logged a night landing until one hour after local sunset? If not than you are a better man than I

Logged an inst approach were you broke out at 1000' AGL?

What?

If I'm on an IFR flight plan, have traversed instrument conditions, am cleared for an instrument approach - the approach gets logged. You don't have to go to minimums in instrument conditions log an approach.

An approach must be flown to minimums by reference to instruments to count for currency, according to the FAA Chief Legal Counsel.

something wrong?

An approach must be flown to minimums by reference to instruments to count for currency, according to the FAA Chief Legal Counsel.
do I detect an opinion on a possible improper log book entry?

this is getting ridiculous. actually, it has been ridiculous for a while;-)

how about this

No, you detect a fact. Are you admitting to more falsification in your logs, now?
flying at night above a could layer, no visible horizon, on autopilot, navigating solely by instrutments, can I legally log inst time? BTW Check is in the mail, there are no false entries in my logbook, and I won't .. nevermind.

flying at night above a could layer, no visible horizon, on autopilot, navigating solely by instrutments, can I legally log inst time?

You may log as instrument time all time spent while operating the aircraft by reference to instruments.

One need not be in the clouds to log instrument time.

Latest resources

Back