• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

24 more 190's to republic?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and our crap contract was written in 2002 hence the crap wages so there ya go!

Theres always an excuse..Maybe CHQ/REP/SA should have voted in a better contract back then....You all had the chance. Instead of beating Comair's contract, the pilots voted for a sub-Comair contract in order to obtain quicker upgrades....

I had a good friend at the MEC roadshows back then, gave me the play by play during an intermission. So anyone who says this was not a major component of the cotract being ratified I'll have to respectfully disagree.

And don't blame 9/11.....Regionals were growing like a weed back then. Plenty of opportunity to increase the worth of all contracts.

Shows your ignorance. Are you a former military pilot? Do you know how the regionals operate?[/QUOTE

regional? REGIONALS?! holy shat batman, all you guys have been on here spouting how you guys are a NATIONAL CARRIER flying big iron, probably should be on the Major board. The new LCC, you ate Midwest, you ate Frontier! BUT when it comes time to defend your bs career killing NON BANKRUPT rates you come up with WE ARE A REGIONAL!? So now your a regional? Which is it?

Now show us how you are taking over the world with your NEW company! With your new big Iron rates on the 190! Oh wait your captain rates 1-12 MATCH other lcc's FO rates! Are you trying to say that your union didn't negotiate the rate for your new shinny Embraer 190?

I know it's hard to believe for an Expressjet pilot but not every pilot group has a management that is willing to bow down to them every time they get upset about pay.

let me guess, when you get the c-series will you just fly them for 190 rates because they are close to the same size? Then blame it on that? Enjoy RAH-MESA II God help the pilots from Frontier and Midwest.

Bunch of useless drivel snipped

Oh man,I'm soooo crushed ! I see you are doing your best to be a Double-Breasted A-hole.SWA saw you for what you really are.Maybe you are on the "list".

Lemme see,since you have comprehension issues...You said:

" I see that Jet Blue, who also flies the 190 has the same 1-12 years of service rates as you......oops I made another error, my bad, those rates that are the same are your Captain rates and their FO RATES! I hate it when I accidentally compare apples and oranges. Since you are both National Airlines. "

Ok-was that contract signed in 2002 ? No ? What was Republic in 2002 ?FAIL.Ok,more babble, screech and drool:

"Mad that your current seniority pay rate that you get as a captain at rah is the same as the same years of service for an FO AT JET BLUE! "

Uh,I'm in the top 8%.Why should I be mad about that ? Oh,and you realize I knew the pay rates when I hired on,right ? Back when we had Saabs and a few 145's,correct ? Here's a hint for you: CHQ didn't start out like JetBlue.I know,it's crazy,but it's true ! So,why does a Big-Boss-Man Delta pilot,member of the obvious Master Race,inhabit a REGIONAL board,hmm? Mommy and Daddy must be SOOO proud of their "little man" !

let me guess, when you get the c-series will you just fly them for 190 rates because they are close to the same size? Then blame it on that? Enjoy RAH-MESA II God help the pilots from Frontier and Midwest.

Yeah,and in Delta colors-sweeet ! Bwhahaha !

Oh man,I'm soooo crushed ! I see you are doing your best to be a Double-Breasted A-hole.SWA saw you for what you really are.Maybe you are on the "list".

Lemme see,since you have comprehension issues...You said:

" I see that Jet Blue, who also flies the 190 has the same 1-12 years of service rates as you......oops I made another error, my bad, those rates that are the same are your Captain rates and their FO RATES! I hate it when I accidentally compare apples and oranges. Since you are both National Airlines. "

Ok-was that contract signed in 2002 ? No ? What was Republic in 2002 ?FAIL.Ok,more babble, screech and drool:

"Mad that your current seniority pay rate that you get as a captain at rah is the same as the same years of service for an FO AT JET BLUE! "

Uh,I'm in the top 8%.Why should I be mad about that ? Oh,and you realize I knew the pay rates when I hired on,right ? Back when we had Saabs and a few 145's,correct ? Here's a hint for you: CHQ didn't start out like JetBlue.I know,it's crazy,but it's true ! So,why does a Big-Boss-Man Delta pilot,member of the obvious Master Race,inhabit a REGIONAL board,hmm? Mommy and Daddy must be SOOO proud of their "little man" !

Man you got anger issues. Truth hurts doesn't it? "Uh,I'm in the top 8%" Mommy and Daddy must be SOOO proud of their "little man" You said it brother.

So,why does a Big-Boss-Man Delta pilot,member of the obvious Master Race,inhabit a REGIONAL board,hmm When did I say that? Your right though, I do care what happens at the regionals. I cared when I was there and still today. I care about the aviation career, not just getting mine. If more people did then maybe this wouldn't be such a downward spiral. I want to stop the bs that made it so hard for all the pilots at Mesaba during our negotiations in the past when we had MESA thrown in our face and how we needed to be like them in the basement and still digging down to be able to compete. It was places like that(MESA) that killed so many contracts for other regionals. ITS PLACES LIKE YOURS THAT ARE TAKING IT TO A NEW LOW! Wake up senior boy! This may be the best you ever have but getting yours and ruining for the junior guys and the future is horrible. I remember self centered guys like you during contract times......what a esprit de corp killer.

I know it's hard to believe for an Expressjet pilot but not every pilot group has a management that is willing to bow down to them every time they get upset about pay.

You must be speaking about another ExpressJet than the one I work for.

Latest resources

Back