2300 signatures and counting!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Career expectations?
that is like marriage expectation, nice idealistic thought but reality is alot different.

deal with it and move on, or you will be stuck in line at the restaurant of bitterness for ever.

oh Bitter party of one, your table is ready.

I'm confused here. What does agreeing to binding arbitration actually mean?

Does it mean accepting the arbitrators final decision? Or throwing a tantrum when it doesn't go the way you expect (or was warned by Nicolau)?

"It all so good" Pretty much sums that up.

Itsallsogood means you stand for nothing but your selfish @ss. You must be an ALPA politician/airline pilot who sells used cars on your days off.

When little old grandmas walk on to your lot you sell them an F250 jacked three feet off the ground, while you pointing them to Home Depot in search of a ladder, while you laugh at the large commission you just scammed out of them by selling them everything they can not use, while having an over inflated sense of yourself looking at the plaque on the wall claiming you are the sales d!ck of the day.

So wheres the charm and sales ability selling the Easties concerning ALPA? Oh, I forgot, Its all so good. It all so good because your the next scab.

Last edited:
ALPA thinks they know best regardless of the survey results, the polls, the voting, etc. Ask any former TWA pilot.
Thanks for asking. The gutting of the USAirways contracts was due to bankruptcy, not ALPA. I guarantee with any other union representation the result would've been the same. We're not Longshoremen and we'll never enjoy their leverage. Everybody knows the one and only reason y'all want to dump ALPA is for your personal gain vis a vis the AWA pilots. The funny part is that is won't work. I'm not afraid of USAPA taking over. Watching the East implode will almost be worth it.

Itsallsogood means you stand for nothing but your selfish @ss. You must be an ALPA politician/airline pilot who sells used cars on your days off.

When little old grandmas walk on to your lot you sell them an F250 jacked three feet off the ground, while you pointing them to Home Depot in search of a ladder, while you laugh at the large commission you just scammed out of them by selling them everything they can not use, while having an over inflated sense of yourself looking at the plaque on the wall claiming you are the sales d!ck of the day.

So wheres the charm and sales ability selling the Easties concerning ALPA? Oh, I forgot, Its all so good. It all so good because your the next scab.

This looks like a classic case of Jägerpostitosis. Substitute the Easties for the grandmas and their MEC for the shady car salesman any you're at least in the ballpark.

Career expectations?
that is like marriage expectation, nice idealistic thought but reality is alot different.

deal with it and move on, or you will be stuck in line at the restaurant of bitterness for ever.

oh Bitter party of one, your table is ready.

To use your analogy of a marriage...

Yes, but... this marraige had a prenuptual. The prenuptual is being contested.

Stand by for more...

Latest resources

Back