• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2300 signatures and counting!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL: If Nicolau was saying that DOH wasn't going to happen and you say it isn't part of ALPA merger policy, why is Prater running around spouting that the arbitrator doesn't have to abide by ALPA merger policy?

Personally, I don't agree with Prater's assertion that the arbitrator doesn't have to comply with merger policy. However, the EC has already looked at the issue and determined that the policy was followed, so it's a moot point.

If the merged list doesn't have to comply with merger policy, why not DOH then? Why not a staple?

Because the arbitrator said so and there's nothing in the policy to stop him from saying so. You guys picked arbitration. Dumb move, but it was your move to make. Anyone that's ever done union work will tell you that arbitrators are extremely unpredictable creatures. The guy that has always been reasonable and ruled in your favor will someday go off the deep end and rule against you on the most obvious of issues. That's why you never go to arbitration unless you have absolutely no other choice.

\gl
We voted that down after the East refused to play by the rules. Do you really think that being a weasel with no integrity will payoff in the end? Don't bet on it.

Oh I see... You voted to withold money from your ALPA brothers because THEY refused to play by the rules. Tit for tat is what it sounds like to me. You could have argued the integrity angle if you would have done the right thing and let the East make the same coin for doing the same job. Try again....

Mick - you are a hypocrite.

You sue us, you attempt to throw out binding arbitration because you don't like the results, you violate the TA by pulling out of joint negotiations, you delay like children in an attempt to hoard any and all good from the merger as your and yours only, you threaten to throw out ALPA and start anew with a union whose stated goal is DOH seniority and nothing else......BUT, you want our support as you withdraw from negotiations and demand pay parity.

F%ck you buddy. Damn right we don't support your BS ploy for pay parity. You want a f&cking raise, then fight with us for a change. You guys are off your rockers and the hanging will commence shortly - you've finally let out enough rope.

You dont know the first thing about me. You just get pissed when I state the truth, cant figure out a reasonable response and tell me to f -off. Whatever dude.

Easties will get their raise. They will get backpay, and they will get a reissuance of the arbitration.

Your just pissed because your lottery ticket is set to expire before you can get your grasping little 36 year old hands on the left seat of that A330...

Pitiful and funny all at the same time. I am in support of the East more than ever because of your infantile sense of entitlement.

Have fun in the right seat of that 737 for the next decade... LOL

Here's the solution. Hop in, don't forget to bring one of these along, go back a couple of years and pry the East leadership's head out of its collective a$$.

You dont know the first thing about me. You just get pissed when I state the truth, cant figure out a reasonable response and tell me to f -off. Whatever dude.

Easties will get their raise. They will get backpay, and they will get a reissuance of the arbitration.

Your just pissed because your lottery ticket is set to expire before you can get your grasping little 36 year old hands on the left seat of that A330...

Pitiful and funny all at the same time. I am in support of the East more than ever because of your infantile sense of entitlement.

Blah Blah Blah

/quote]

Here's a hint for you. You want to get on the money train? Follow the transition agreement. I think it spells it out for you pretty nicely.

You're just pissed because your lottery ticket is set to expire before you can get your grasping little 36 year old hands on the left seat of that A330...

You think the average West 36 year old could hold Captain on anything in any West base? Wrong. So how do you figure they would be able to swing their "relative" seniority stick into a 330 CA seat? Huh. It looks like you are just baiting your brothers into an argument to me. Ask the old timer sitting on your left how long it took him to upgrade. The last time I asked an East Captain, it was 2 1/2 years. "But that was a different time" he replied. How does that make the East FO's feel?

You accuse the average West pilot of a sense of entitlement? That's pretty ballsy. Your MEC felt the furloughees were entitled to ride on your DOH dream sequence. I won't even get into Mid-Atlantic street FO's.

Two thoughts for you.

1. Believe it or not, the average West FO "rookie" isn't in his twenties, he came to AWA with a hell of a lot of experience and a realistic career expectation, and as far as I can tell the only ones who wear back-packs are keep H&Ks in them.
2. The average West FO would rather get kicked in his satchel then commute to PHL or any other East base to fly anything. I know it's been a while since many Easties used the terms "my career" and "quality of life" in the same sentence. But most on the West are PHX based for a reason....it's where they want to be.

Again, I'm quite sure there are a few exceptions to both above...and I don't fly the 737 from either seat, thank you very much.

Mickster,

I tell you to f-off because you're a scumbag and can't do anything but tout the party line spin.

You'll get your raise after ALPA negotiates new payrates on your behalf - no backpay and nicolau will stand.

That's YOUR lottery ticket. You were destined for a pink slip. Back to your sandbox and let the adults handle this.

You are honestly twisted if you believe Doug Parker is going to give you pay parity and back pay. If this is the feelings of the "average" east pilot, I fear the company will be out of business in 2 years.

Cool furlough number 3

Mickster,

I tell you to f-off because you're a scumbag and can't do anything but tout the party line spin.

You'll get your raise after ALPA negotiates new payrates on your behalf - no backpay and nicolau will stand.

That's YOUR lottery ticket. You were destined for a pink slip. Back to your sandbox and let the adults handle this.

Wrong again. Strike three, your out. I dont even work for AAA you ******************************bag. Try again if you must.

Latest resources

Back