• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2013 L-CAL System Bid Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most lawyers I know don't make references to another's genitals on a public forum. But I am sure you will justify it in some wacked way. You are the highest of maturity and professional standards for sure! OBTW, every sCAL LCA was happy to fly with my brethren and me as it "made their job so much easier". Why are you on an airline pilot forum again?

Maybe you really aren't as smart as you think you are...that must be tough?

198, It was a joke about not being worthy of your lofty degree you can't stop bragging about. Zero sexual reference, but I guess I can see how one who is pent up would see any word as a sexual reference. Maybe you should spend some more time in church on your knees praying to stop being such a wacked *ouch Bag. More medical diagnosis again...i agree, you are an "pompass a$$" as well!

Plus, there is more than one 4th grade grammar error in that post alone, ...collasal *ouch bag.

Yawn.

Most lawyers I know don't make references to another's genitals on a public forum. But I am sure you will justify it in some wacked way. You are the highest of maturity and professional standards for sure! OBTW, every sCAL LCA was happy to fly with my brethren and me as it "made their job so much easier". Why are you on an airline pilot forum again?

Maybe you really aren't as smart as you think you are...that must be tough?

1. Dude, give it a rest, we are all on the same team.

2. Where do you fly T-6s out of? Guard or Reserve? You a fighter or a heavy guy?

Latest resources

Back