• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2013 L-CAL System Bid Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We clearly have different priorities. You never would have chose my path and sure as heck would not choose your or Jeff's path. Many CEOs with fancy degrees and opinions of themselves isn't really working out so well for our companies and country. I would see the value in comparing W-2s if being a rich ahole was also my goal. Please look elsewhere to find someone who is impressed with your credentials as we translate them way differently when you present them in your ******************************ouche bag fashion. I would rather drag my manhood across the ramp than have anything to do with a ******************************ouche bag like you! Who says "alas" anymore...I rest my case and will leave you for someone else to have their way with you.
Beat it!

Are you really this ignorant or do you have a complete lack of reading comprehension? I already chose your airline career path dumbass and left it. Your writing is the first clue but it simply amazes me as I look back on it that ilk like yourself actually fly airplanes with paying passengers aboard. You seem very unbalanced.

Look at it this way. After voting for that pathetic contract based on absurd and irrational fears you won't be a rich A hole just a United A hole. So in essence, nothing has really changed for you now has it?

As far as my credentials, usually when one complains so often as you are, it is just jealousy or that awful feeling of knowing no matter what, you couldn't do it. Which is why you continue to belabor the point.

Your manhood probably doesn't drop past the fly in your pants so I don't think dragging it across the ramp is an option, unless you are going to slime your way across it like a leech. That might anatomically be possible then but it certainly matches your views like parasitic creatures trying to steal or feel entitled to seats from the L CAL pilots. My gosh so many analogies here.

Alas (used it just for you) as far as your "Beat it" comment, I know this must be your prime layover hobby but I am not going anywhere. Better switch hands Chris because you are going to need the left hand in prime shape for a long time to raise that gear handle.

Last edited:
Are you really this ignorant or do you have a complete lack of reading comprehension? I already chose your airline career path dumbass and left it. Your writing is the first clue but it simply amazes me as I look back on it that ilk like yourself actually fly airplanes with paying passengers aboard. You seem very unbalanced.

Look at it this way. After voting for that pathetic contract based on absurd and irrational fears you won't be a rich A hole just a United A hole. So in essence, nothing has really changed for you now has it?

As far as my credentials, usually when one complains so often as you are, it is just jealousy or that awful feeling of knowing no matter what, you couldn't do it. Which is why you continue to belabor the point.

Your manhood probably doesn't drop past the fly in your pants so I don't think dragging it across the ramp is an option, unless you are going to slime your way across it like a leech. That might anatomically be possible then but it certainly matches your views like parasitic creatures trying to steal or feel entitled to seats from the L CAL pilots. My gosh so many analogies here.

Alas (used it just for you) as far as your "Beat it" comment, I know this must be your prime layover hobby but I am not going anywhere. Better switch hands Chris because you are going to need the left hand in prime shape for a long time to raise that gear handle.

I already had a rewarding 20 year career prior to the airlines. That was the reference genius!

You are a piece of work...nothing left that hasn't already been said. Not gonna continue a genital discussion with the biggest ******************************ouche bag I've come across in many years! Good luck with the law work and your spastic hot headed personality...great combo!

Last edited:
I already had a rewarding 20 year career prior to the airlines. That was the reference genius!

You are a piece of work...nothing left that hasn't already been said. Not gonna continue a genital discussion with the biggest ******************************ouche bag I've come across in many years! Good luck with the law work and your spastic hot headed personality...great combo!

You already said you were not going to continue the discussion but alas.......

I guess it just must amaze you and your fellow brain surgeons with that entitlement mentality that by God there are people that truly believe you are nothing but a bunch of whining prima donnas.

I'm the one that mentioned anything about 20 years dumbass (Ignorance Master Caution Light On). Good thing you had a rewarding career because that left hand will grow callouses and not just from your recreational activities. Enjoy the bitterness as you so richly have earned it.

You already said you were not going to continue the discussion but alas.......

I guess it just must amaze you and your fellow brain surgeons with that entitlement mentality that by God there are people that truly believe you are nothing but a bunch of whining prima donnas.

I'm the one that mentioned anything about 20 years dumbass (Ignorance Master Caution Light On). Good thing you had a rewarding career because that left hand will grow callouses and not just from your recreational activities. Enjoy the bitterness as you so richly have earned it.

This is the second post where you reference sexual frustration....interesting.
OH and "your" being very sophmoric.

This is the second post where you reference sexual frustration....interesting.
OH and "your" being very sophmoric.

Naaa.....no need to look into that any further Doctor, I am doing just fine. I'm glad I taught you a new word though. Further, your fellow surgical comrade in post 198 started the innuendos.

Did I hit close to home of my description of you?

Last edited:
Naaa.....no need to look into that any further Doctor, I am doing just fine. I'm glad I taught you a new word though. Further, your fellow surgical comrade in post 198 started the innuendos.

Did I hit close to home of my description of you?

Four were 180 degrees off, one is a matter of personal preference so hard to say, one didn't make sense.

All of this is getting a bit silly though don't you think?? I am not even sure what we were debating anymore.

Get a life ya giant stinky *ouche Bag!

The emotional degradation and immaturity is comical and so transparent.

I predict a fitness for duty evaluation in your future because no doubt in my mind your award winning personality is going to cross the wrong Captain sooner or later.

Only a matter of time.

Tick tock.

Last edited:
Four were 180 degrees off, one is a matter of personal preference so hard to say, one didn't make sense.

All of this is getting a bit silly though don't you think?? I am not even sure what we were debating anymore.

So we're making progress? That is good!

But #198 as you brethren just replied about and is far to difficult for him to comprehend references about being on ones knees. It is a sexual innuendo which grew legs in a tit for tat response.

He is like a moth to a flame.

Last edited:
So we're making progress? That is good!

But #198 as you brethren just replied about and is far to difficult for him to comprehend references about being on ones knees. It is a sexual innuendo which grew legs in a tit for tat response.

He is like a moth to a flame.

A grammatical error!!!! You're human as well! Welcome to the club.

Latest resources

Back