• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2013 L-CAL System Bid Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holding CAL MEC to the TPA that they agreed to is conspiring with the CEO? Can't understand why you want want to taken another ALPA pilot groups flying in an illegal(against the TPA for LAX 756) or unfair manner...oh, I almost forgot who bread and mentored you, I remember now.

I prefer garlic followed by sourdough and if all else fails sourdough with my airline food. But you already knew that. Bread vs breed, there is a difference. At least you knew how to fill out the scantron.

I prefer garlic followed by sourdough and if all else fails sourdough with my airline food. But you already knew that. Bread vs breed, there is a difference. At least you knew how to fill out the scantron.

As a past participle it is bred not breed and had already corrected it before your post oh literary genius.

I'll take spelling over character as a weakness.

Last edited:
That request was a joke. Any common Joe with internet access could find the payrates. It was nothing but a desperate attempt by CAL to try and gain an edge in the ISL because they know they need one. An embarrassing moment for the CAL foks.

The goal was W2s, pretty sure a Goggle search would not of worked.

So why did your union reps attempt to block this request? Especially if it was such a joke?

I don't expect you to thank then UAL crews for the highest paying contract you've ever had but I guarantee the UAL crews are extremely happy about ending CAL MEC...good luck to you VJMg. BTW, it was in both of our previous contracts...we just didn't embrace it like you with crews on furlough! Why would you do that....oh, yeah I almost forgot who bred and mentored you.

That type of one way behavior gets the rest of us pretty fired up or emotional

Can we also thank you for continuing to allow reserve days to be rolled, this new "airport reserve" wich only our fa's do, completly gutting our scope section, and the joke they call retro pay? Thank you nancies for this wonderful contract!!!

Last edited:
Can we also thank you for continuing to allow reserve days to be rolled, this new "airport reserve" wich only our fa's do, completly gutting our scope section, and the joke they call retro pay? Thank you nancies for this wonderful contract!!!

Dragging the contract negotiations out to facilitate more vacancy bids in a pipe dream of manipulating the SLI and then whining about retro...that is a joke! When all parties knew this to be true including the NMB, It is ridiculous that you think you would be able to get more retro following a self induced/serving delay. Again the contract sucks for all but none of it combined was worth trading the ending of your MEC! Sorry you don't get to continue your version of status quo. If you are into math, it is likely >45% of CAL pilots also voted for the UPA. Oh yeah, at least I never voted in a contract with blank pages and then beat my fake no vote chest for a decade! Ballsy move!

Also, your scope section became worthless the day the CO code ceased. Nonetheless, any legacy carrier attempting to compete in today's legacy market with a 50 seat scope limit is destined for demise. The UPA closed your Q400 loop hole as well. Your welcome.

The goal was W2s, pretty sure a Goggle search would not of worked.

So why did your union reps attempt to block this request? Especially if it was such a joke?

Are you saying we should share our private financial information with a group hell bent on doing us SLI harm?

Why doesn't your MEC just let the chips fall with arbitration? Why are they taking so many manipulating actions that frankly look desperate.

The RJ flying went up a whopping 1.3% (max contractually allowed)....only difference is when the entire UAL 737 fleet was parked at the same time as the virtual merger with CAL those RJs started flying into IAH and EWR. Try again.
"UAL MEC update: There have been some recent vacancy bids and with retirements and furlough recalls, more can be expected. We have had stagnation for the last 10 years..."

Stagnant since 2003, well before any 737s were parked. CAL was hiring in 2005.

Last edited:
Dragging the contract negotiations out to facilitate more vacancy bids in a pipe dream of manipulating the SLI and then whining about retro...that is a joke! When all parties knew this to be true including the NMB, It is ridiculous that you think you would be able to get more retro following a self induced/serving delay. Again the contract sucks for all but none of it combined was worth trading the ending of your MEC! Sorry you don't get to continue your version of status quo. If you are into math, it is likely >45% of CAL pilots also voted for the UPA. Oh yeah, at least I never voted in a contract with blank pages and then beat my fake no vote chest for

You think I liked waiting that long for a contract? And then get sold this lump of poo?? I just don't get how you think everything is some big conspiracy bent at the demise of the ual pilots, should we assume the same about y'all? Your 737s were parked at an attempt to alter the sli!! I knew it!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back