• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
busted, shoulda reloaded again before posting.

I'm thinking that a new rule may be I order. What if prior champions agree to wait thirty minutes before attempting to be first ; to ensure wider participation in this thread. Sorta like the open time cap. Thoughts?

- posted from my phone

busted, shoulda reloaded again before posting.

I'm thinking that a new rule may be I order. What if prior champions agree to wait thirty minutes before attempting to be first ; to ensure wider participation in this thread. Sorta like the open time cap. Thoughts?

- posted from my phone

We don't own the "GeezerMeter Bylaws." We are only a custodian.

I plan my day around posting on the 'Meter. You have 307 more chances to be first.

I am a fan of wider participation. I will stand-down tonight. Firstthird, it's yours, but I smell Quimby lurking.

Last edited:
We don't own the "GeezerMeter Bylaws." We are only a custodian.

I plan my day around posting on the 'Meter. You have 307 more chances to be first.

I am a fan of wider participation. I will stand-down tonight. Firstthird, it's yours, but I smell Quimby lurking.

I've been first a few times only to be told the Eastern Hemisphere doesn't count! The mental math required to convert to whatatime is just too much.

I've been first a few times only to be told the Eastern Hemisphere doesn't count! The mental math required to convert to whatatime is just too much.

I concur with that. I too am currently many hours ahead of WB time.

Can't believe we are almost out of the 300's!!!!!!

Cheers more beers lads........and lasses!

:beer:

Latest resources

Back