• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm thinking that on December 14, 2012, we should have a party of sorts. Chicago? Wear a T-shirt that has your FI screen name on it? A New Year's style party, but different. I know a bar in Chi-town that has $20 per person all you can drink beer/rails if you bring 20 folks. For $35 per person EVERYTHING is included.
Thoughts?

Look nice idea, but chi-town in Dec, forget about it, Vegas! even if it is cold, there is lots to do. Besides what happens there, stays there

I'm thinking that on December 14, 2012, we should have a party of sorts. Chicago? Wear a T-shirt that has your FI screen name on it? A New Year's style party, but different. I know a bar in Chi-town that has $20 per person all you can drink beer/rails if you bring 20 folks. For $35 per person EVERYTHING is included.
Thoughts?

Its not Mr. C's is it? :beer:

Last edited:
Look nice idea, but chi-town in Dec, forget about it, Vegas! even if it is cold, there is lots to do. Besides what happens there, stays there

What happens there stays there, but what ya catch there, stays with ya for the rest of your life.
icon10.gif

Thoughts?

Great Idea. I am in.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back