1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical boomer cowardice.

Big windfall for them, screw everyone else. What else to expect from the most spoiled generation ever?

On the plus side, I have now become a fan of obamacare, mostly because I am not a boomer, if you get my drift. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Typical boomer cowardice.

Big windfall for them, screw everyone else. What else to expect from the most spoiled generation ever?

On the plus side, I have now become a fan of obamacare, mostly because I am not a boomer, if you get my drift. Every cloud has a silver lining.

I don't think any of us know what a government takeover of health care will really mean in the long run. I hope its not managed with the same enthusiasm we see at the TSA.

+ 219

The unfortunate death of the UAL Capt over BOI and subsequent divert will have an impact on any thought of increasing the age limit, as told to me by my AME. That and other high profile events hurt future chances of an increase. ICAO got their increase, but future increases may be tough to justify.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The unfortunate death of the UAL Capt over BOI and subsequent divert will have an impact on any thought of increasing the age limit, as told to me by my AME. That and other high profile events hurt future chances of an increase. ICAO got their increase, but future increases may be tough to justify.

Bye Bye---General Lee
right and when a 55 year old has a heart attack well that is OK, and not a safety issue

Latest resources

Back