• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
right and when a 55 year old has a heart attack well that is OK, and not a safety issue

In a manner of speaking, you're exactly right. How old is the pilot who is the last one flying? That's the question. That number used to be young enough that we knew it was safe. Now it's becoming doubtful.

Age 65 hurt.....but nothing like what's coming with the 1000 wide body Dubai orders. Flooding the world with cheap government funded seats. It will kill international competition and the pending pilot shortage.

Age 65 hurt.....but nothing like what's coming with the 1000 wide body Dubai orders. Flooding the world with cheap government funded seats. It will kill international competition and the pending pilot shortage.

This. We need to refocus our collective efforts on where the real threat lies.

Now if Emirates would just offer home basing, wouldn't that be sweet. (and limo service to and from the airport of course) ;)

Delta is my first choice! I love the gold bedazzled double breasted suit jackets. Can I wear that year round when I get hired? I'm used to boring khakis and golf shirts. Im looking forward to 10 hot stews on every leg! Good bye tiny white jet, hello big Boeings! Good bye FBO popcorn, hello zebra meat!!

Latest resources

Back