• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet there's a trip to Whataburger on ur way home, I know if I were at Wally world at midnight I'd be trying to figure out how many BOBs to order!

Ah ha!
Pg 634 is the clue. After extensive research on the matter, 634 bounced around in my brain for days, then I remembered:

On the way to said "honky tonk" I was reading the bylaws in preparation for the night's update. Upon completion of page 632, I passed a naked hitchhiker. I gave the naked hitchhiker a ride to my house to give her some of my girlfriends clothes. However, I did not want "Naked Hitchhiker Butt" on the passenger seat leather, so I tore out page 633/634 to put under her. I am not sure what happend the rest of the night because I was very over-served at the bar. When I woke up with the hitchhiker the next day, I realized that she needed pages 633,634,635,636,637,638,639-650, and 651 to cover the square footage of her hindquarters.

Therefore be it resolved, I never had page 634 to read, and it went out with the morning's trash.

I am a firm believer that asterisk rule does apply due to my chilvery and overall contribution to humanity.

surverypilot*

Ah, so it was you who took care of my grandmother last week. Thanks much! And good call on using page 633/634 on your car seat; grandma's incontinent. :D

Ah, so it was you who took care of my grandmother last week. Thanks much! And good call on using page 633/634 on your car seat; grandma's incontinent. :D

She mentioned something about her Grandson having to go to the computer every night about some "Countdown to Freedom." She did not like the term "Geezer."

I've heard of "in state," but not "incontinent." Couldn't you just say she's here in North America?

Latest resources

Back