• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

126 day left of Prater.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prater has failed by not listening to his polls when age 65 rolled in.

On his watch we lost Atlas/Polar, and Usairways. Allowed Astar and Midwest to be decimated without much of a fight. We did gain Airtran, a welcome addition, but they cannot make up the budget deficit.

He did support the Spirit people with a strong unified strike. He hasn't done much on Crewpass and "Taking it back" really hasn't happened.

I hope to hear from other candidates soon......

Whoever is in office is the worst ever, just look at the past presidents of the U.S. Bush Sr. was the worst when he was in office. Then Clinton came and became the worst ever. Next was Bush Jr and he earned the title worst president ever. Now its Obama and everyone proclaims he is the worst president ever. I'm sure the next president will be looked at even lower then Obama thus making the new president the new worst president ever. Then the next person.... well you get the idea it only gets worster from here. That's right I combine worst with an er to make a new word.

Screwed with and failed to manage USAir. Resulted in millions lost in dues and careers of those involved in turmoil. ALPA MCF is woefully inadequate for what awaits us in the near term. Flight and duty time not done. His pet project Crewpass, not done. Not even close. Retirement age change debacle.

I don't know what the guy has done right. Do you? His own MEC is not going to support his re-election. In fact, we'll probably come out against him. That's quite telling if you think about it.....

What he should have done was sign the Nic award as soon as it came out and told the East guys they lost fair and square.

Prater has failed by not listening to his polls when age 65 rolled in.

On his watch we lost Atlas/Polar, and Usairways. Allowed Astar and Midwest to be decimated without much of a fight. We did gain Airtran, a welcome addition, but they cannot make up the budget deficit.

He did support the Spirit people with a strong unified strike. He hasn't done much on Crewpass and "Taking it back" really hasn't happened.

I hope to hear from other candidates soon......

fix the budget by spending less.

Prater has got to be re-elected! How the hell else will all the buffets around headquarters stay in business?

-He has "saved or created" countless jobs in the food service industry!!

Whoever is in office is the worst ever, just look at the past presidents of the U.S. Bush Sr. was the worst when he was in office. Then Clinton came and became the worst ever. Next was Bush Jr and he earned the title worst president ever. Now its Obama and everyone proclaims he is the worst president ever. I'm sure the next president will be looked at even lower then Obama thus making the new president the new worst president ever. Then the next person.... well you get the idea it only gets worster from here. That's right I combine worst with an er to make a new word.

Prater is only the 8th president ALPA has had. Literally, he is the worst ever. It's not a stretch.

His successor will just be a different clown doing the same $hit as spineless Prater. Anybody who aspires to do that job has some huge ego and self promoting agenda in mind.
All you "we are ALPA" people can now wake up. The new slogan should be changed to, "we are ALPA's beeaaaaaaaaaaaaahtches".

Judging from the postings I read a few years ago, one would've thought that Duane Woerth was the worst ALPA President ever. I guess it doesn't take long for one to earn that title ?

Exactly.

A better title for this thread would have been "126 Days Left until someone else becomes the scapegoat of all airline pilots' woes"

Can't make the budget, then fix what you pay people.

The ALPA President should make the averge of the three LOWEST airlines, rather than the three highest, and eliminate all the perks.

That'd put some perspective in the office....

Nu

In Praters defense....

He had the worst economic recession ever, a president who "won't allow airline strikes on my watch", an industry that turned to a judge instead of solving their own problems.......

Very hard to get much done.....but I agree with NU.....average pay of the lowest three would kick some tail to get stuff done.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back