• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wmuflyguy

flunky
Just posted on company intranet.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Let them have them. Scum bags will fly anything for 50 seat pay. Let em fly the 737 for 50 pay too.

I bet all those newhires are going to be happy... who cares if you're screwing over another pilot group as long as the upgrades stay at 18 months!

F***ing Whores!!!!

We are splitting the payrate, getting a raise. Not whores sir sir, not even close. I certainly do sympathize with Comairs situation. I definately do not want to have our gains be someones loss. Unfortunately the company controls where the airplanes go not us. I wish the best of luck to the Comair folks.

Mookie, get me outta here! With all these whores around my wife is getting pi$$ed. She may just let me move back to the Northwest.

PS. How can I change my screen name?? Sorry Comair, ASA ect.. I hope you don't get downgraded again Happy G'mor.

We are splitting the payrate, getting a raise. Not whores sir sir, not even close. I certainly do sympathize with Comairs situation. I definately do not want to have our gains be someones loss. Unfortunately the company controls where the airplanes go not us. I wish the best of luck to the Comair folks.

Too little, too late!

Latest resources

Back