1108 Union Leadership Abandons Hostages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's no secret.

If you were a jogger looking for new places to run, Would you slap those nikes on and go for for a jog through da hood?

It's like posting on here, except, no guns just the arrogance that turned everyone off.

It is not a secret..Like I have said before..My info comes from the inside..I am just protecting the mole..Do a little digging..they only leak what they want everyone to know anyway..Even to there middle managers..

Shanes123 pm’d me a website address - the same address he mentioned in one of his previous posts.

First: The website is a website… but just barely. It’s as close to a banner ad or affiliate ad as possible. There’s no mention of Options and no mention of unions. It is ambiguity at its finest. It simply posts an email address and reminds me of affiliate ads. I’ve learned the hard way what an affiliate ad is. Wikipedia has a long definition, but briefly, an affiliate ad advertises and collects information (like your name, address, and email) for a third party. Some are legitimate, others are scams. Because so many people (like me) are looking for work, employment scam ads are plentiful.

For now, it appears more thought and effort was put into the FOPA emails… and we all know what a mess that was.

Second: I’m not posting the website address. Is this even an Options-pilots-related website? IF this is really an anti-union website and IF this is an anti-IBT website, then I’m not the one to promote or propagate that information. That dirty work is best left to skanza, b19, or secondsegment.

S.-

I disagree with your methods. I neither wanted, nor solicited a pm of the website you introduced. OK, so you sent it. Were you intending for me to be the one to publicly post the address? And why post publicly “did I believe you now”?

I do think I understand your message – that you believe the 1108 ought to focus more on a small anti-union movement and that to ignore them will bring them peril. I think that’s it… So what exact legal actions would you have them take, if any?

This “website”, the FUD… it’s just another distraction. But I heartily believe the scabs, et al, wouldn’t be making these efforts if the 1108 wasn’t as strong as it is and if the contract wasn’t as close to completion as it is.

Well Ludy..You are entitled to your opinion..And believe it or not We probably are on the same side..Yes the website is barely a website..I agree..I just think to ignore any threat is foolish..spending all of 1108 time worrying about every threat is of course foolish..But to ignore every threat and think you are to big or bad to be over thrown is also foolish..At this point I am sure the powers to be are aware of this group..and in the end everyone will get what they deserve..I am a firm believer in that..Management at one time thought they were to big and bad to have a union vote pass..Funny how short memories....Good luck

Some silly questions to the creators of that silly website

Wow, what fast and dramatic changes you’ve made.

A comment about a contract’s scope section and why it’s so important. When management out-sources jobs, especially to non-English speaking countries, the results can be catastrophic or at least, embarrassing; not to mention the loss of jobs to trained, qualified, motivated, and professional Americans. You get results like:

“We want take back control of our future with your vote.”

Q Do I get Flie lice with that?

Some more:

Q A priest, a rabbi, and a scum sucking… nope, that’s one’s kinda old.

Q A train leaves the station at…. Naw, always hated that question.

Oh here we are:

Q Is the three-year-old that designed your original page available for bar-mitzvahs, weddings, and birthday announcements?

Q Did said three-year-old spend more than 30 seconds working on the site?

Q Written on the sites’ first (and only) page, is “employed at Options”. Do you mean Flight Options??? Why didn’t you use the company’s full name?

Q Will your organization’s office be across the street from Flight Options’ headquarters or will it be conveniently located in bt’s office?

Q After the 1108’s contract is TA’d and you stand up and yell that your proposal is better, will President Obama still call you a jacka**?

Q Before writing the phrase “When we have 161 employed pilots supporting this cause”, were the mushrooms properly cooked or were they ingested raw?

Q How are union dues collected and is the payee name b19skanza one word or two?

Q Wouldn’t a more apt name for your website be: reamthepilots.com? No? How ‘bout: misleadthepilots.com? bleedthepilots.com? stealfromthepilots.com?

Q When exactly do you expect to have a signed contract with management and speaking of the year 2034, will I be able to purchase hover-boards, like in that Back to the Future movie?

Q Speaking of movies, how come my computer makes sounds eerily similar to those made by Ned Beatty in that awful scene from Deliverance whenever I visit your website?

Q “…supporting this cause then democracy will prevail.” Democracy… Really? When are the elections for union board members expected to be held? Please name one candidate for union president, negotiating committee, or the executive board. (A legitimate Flight Options line pilot’s name, please.)

Last:

Q Where’s the “fanatical attention to detail”?

There are allot of normal, hard working people that do not want to have their futures controlled or effected by people who get irrational.

In fact, there have been pilots that were so wacked out with their perceptions union enthusiasm that even the 1108 abandoned them after they got the ol heave-ho. One of the people that I'm thinking of considders himself a hostage and liked to type ALLOT. Too bad he had to be the sacrificial lamb thrown into the volcano. Bahaaaaa.

Last edited:
There are allot of normal, hard working people that do not want to have their futures controlled or effected by people who get irrational.

In fact, there have been pilots that were so wacked out with their perceptions union enthusiasm that even the 1108 abandoned them after they got the ol heave-ho. One of the people that I'm thinking of considders himself a hostage and liked to type ALLOT. Too bad he had to be the sacrificial lamb thrown into the volcano. Bahaaaaa.

allot
–verb (used with object), -lot⋅ted, -lot⋅ting.
1. to divide or distribute by share or portion; distribute or parcel out; apportion: to allot the available farmland among the settlers.
2. to appropriate for a special purpose: to allot money for a park.
3. to assign as a portion; set apart; dedicate.

a lot (two words)
-adverb

to a very great degree or extent;
e.g. "I feel a lot better"

Last edited:
SS-

Maybe there’s some common ground here: I too didn’t want my future controlled or affected by people who got irrational.

So how do you consider pilot pushing and pilot shopping and repeated maintenance write-ups as rational? How do you find a former ceo, who at one company Christmas party openly prays for “God to bless his “go-forward” [business] plan” - A plan that included reducing the number of types of aircraft AND the number of aircraft AND the number of pilots AND the number of share owners AND the number of business employees! - (How’s that for irony! - Get the employees to pray for a plan that means the loss of their very own jobs!) -- How’s that rational?

How do you find a business plan (by that same former ceo) that’s subsidized by employee pay and benefits, as rational? How do you consider spending millions of dollars on new paint schemes & a service initiative class series (especially when you’re crying poor in the next sentence) as rational? How is a 159% increase in health insurance premiums rational? How can an edwardian blunder be overlooked and considered rational? How can an arms treaty or a peace treaty between two sovereign nations take weeks or a few months to ratify and a business contract between an employer and its employees take nearly four years? How is that rational?

As for your “wacked out” comment”: Extremism is not acceptable – from both sides of the aisle. So as you cast your light onto the pilots, so too must your light shine on all the ranks of management, pm’s, and ip’s “that were so brain-washed and wacked out with their own anti-union enthusiasm.”

Bahaaaaa..... Into the volcano buddy.

If you read anything that I have written you might see that you are disconnected. In fact, your previous posts have the same problem. I am for political evoloution at Options that will be beneficial to both the company and the pilots.

I was hoping our deffinitionologist would intervene here but.......

ir⋅ra⋅tion⋅al  

–adjective 1.without the faculty of reason; deprived of reason.2.without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound judgment.3.not in accordance with reason; utterly illogical: irrational arguments. 4.not endowed with the faculty of reason: irrational animals.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back