• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1108 Union Leadership Abandons Hostages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, Right! You already have the deer in the headlights look.

Gotta love those call in conferences. Nothing like a little democracy. In other words, "Just Shut Up and Keep Sending the Money". and "No we aint telling you nothing". Leaves you feeling like you're walking with a limp? Eh Homer? A little sore in he but? That's representation all right.

Last edited:
Flops in-house union?

“The scab sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer.”
Jack London

We already know that the leader of this minuscule band of in-housers at Flops is none other than J.L.H. Eastern scab and friend of B.T. (check the list). What we don’t know; is J.L.H. also “Second Segment”, “fracjack”, or both? What’s not surprising is that this guy once again shows his true colors. He sold is soul over at Eastern now he is in cahoots with management at Flops. He hopes to spread his cowardice to other pilots and form an impotent in-house so he can be sure no one will ever ask him to man up and stand with his brothers during a strike. This he knows he cannot do, because deep down he knows he doesn’t have the stones for it. This is the kind of guy that would turn tail and run from a real fight.

Think about it, the only promise these in-housers can seem to make is, “join us and you will not have to strike.” I guess we are also to infer from this that if they were successful in becoming the certified representatives of the Flops pilots, they would be unwilling to apply any pressure to management to get a deal? An in-house would be management’s wet dream and J.L.H. knows it, but he doesn’t care, as long as he isn’t exposed, again, for the scab that he is. Or maybe he was promised something in return?

Pete

Oh, Right! You already have the deer in the headlights look.

Gotta love those call in conferences. Nothing like a little democracy. In other words, "Just Shut Up and Keep Sending the Money". and "No we aint telling you nothing". Leaves you feeling like you're walking with a limp? Eh Homer? A little sore in he but? That's representation all right.

You live in a democracy... are you privy to everything going on in the white house, congress or the senate? No, because it is a representative democracy. Still you are forced to pay your taxes, regardless. The union is the same. We have elected leaders that represent the entire union, except the dues are voluntary for now. You may not have participated in the election, and you may not have voted for Obama either. That's your choice.
Obviously you're the ignoramus here. You either have no idea how this works or you just want others to be frustrated with the process so they'll abandon the IBT and come running to your lame in-house. I'm sure that you (and management) would love to have the 1108 break the silence requested by the mediator. Well sorry, but it isn't going to happen. If you want to blame someone, blame the authors of the RLA, because the process is working exactly as it is supposed to. I will admit that the process is a bit frustrating , but we knew that going in, and we will see this through to the end.
I won't be surprise if petebest is right and you are the former Eastern scab he mentions.

btw, I changed my avatar for you, since I know how much you hate Homer's Deer-in-the-Headlights look. Maybe you'll like the headlights on this one... then again, maybe your tastes run differently.

Last edited:
You live in a democracy... are you privy to everything going on in the white house, congress or the senate? No, because it is a representative democracy. Still you are forced to pay your taxes, regardless. The union is the same. We have elected leaders that represent the entire union, except the dues are voluntary for now. You may not have participated in the election, and you may not have voted for Obama either. That's your choice.
Obviously you're the ignoramus here. .

Since when did the rules change again on dues being voluntary? A new definition for ignoramus? Almost unbelievable statement Homer but I have to consider the source.

Since when did the rules change again on dues being voluntary? A new definition for ignoramus? Almost unbelievable statement Homer but I have to consider the source.

Dues have been voluntary since the beginning, however, if you choose not to pay, then you won't be a member in good standing, which is a requirement for voting, among other things... but you already knew that. If you don't pay your taxes to Uncle Sam, you'll quickly become a felon and lose a few privileges that come with that distinction too, like... (wait for it)
... Not being eligible to vote!
Imagine that! You've got to pay to play, there are no free rides. The 1108 was voted in by the majority, is still supported by the majority, and is here to stay. If you don't like it, then you're free to quit your job and move move outside the USA to somewhere there are no unions or taxes. Don't let the door hit you in the "azz" on your way out.

I know you're gonna spout off that the MIGS aren't a majority, but you're all bark, no bite and wrong as can be. If that were true, you wouldn't waste your time arguing here on FI and spend it starting your In-House instead. You know you don't have anywhere close to the support that you claim, so you come here to spread the FUD hoping to gain it. Nice try "dumb azz"!

Let me know when you're ready to STFU.

Last edited:
What is all of this discussion about an "in house" union?

I have not heard anyone say they wanted to throw out the IBT1108 and form an "in house union" except one or two posters on Fight Info who are probably tied to managers at FLOPS. So lets not get worked up about this since it won't happen, they would need support from the majority of pilots at FLOPS and that support is not there.

Don't worry about the distractions and focus on the goal.

Homer,

Nice Boobs & Thanks for helping prove my point.

If guys like me have the balls to call 'em like they see 'em, then things change. Just like your avitar.

Now, unfortunately, things aren't always what they appear to be.
1, Fake Boobs.
2, Union that presents its self as a democratic majority. It's a minority dictatorship that lost support and will be replaced.
3, Dude Looks Like a Lady. Dude Really...... Next you'll be showing some leg with a garter.

BTW, I signed the petition that got Glen Beck trashed. Dude, if you're a Real Lib, then you should be a little tuned in to what we are doing here.

Last edited:
Put down the crackpipe Homer. You have a career awaiting you sniffing out underwear bombers. Who said inhouse dumbazz? 1108 is creating the support for a change not this FI drivel.

there are a group of FO pilots trying to get a decertification vote out..Good source that works in that office told me this..management knows about it and is welcoming it..This is absolutly fact..they feel there the majority and will be succesful..I believe most are in the embraer fleet..I have also heard they actually have a web site..but havent been able to confirm that..

...Nice Boobs

Thanks, glad you liked them.

If guys like me have the balls to call 'em like they see 'em, then things change. Just like your avitar.

If guys like you had balls at all, you'd wear a lanyard and openly show support for your in-house instead of hiding in the shadows and spreading FUD here on FI. btw, I changed the avatar to add a little "headlight" humor, not becasue I felt pressured by the likes of you. Way to try and steal the credit for something you really didn't have any control over though... I bet your In-House will attempt a lot more of that in the days to came.
In the mean time, enjoy the new headlight...

BTW, I signed the petition that got Glen Beck trashed. Dude, if you're a Real Lib, then you should be a little tuned in to what we are doing here.

Glen beck is an idiot, but I'm no liberal. I was simply trying to make a point about a representative democracy, but apparently it was lost on you.

Who said inhouse dumbazz?

You talked about it "dumb azz". Remember post #124? Just because you didn't use the term "In-House" doesn't mean squat. Anyone else that read post #124 knows what you meant.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back