• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1000 PIC Jet/Turbine Watch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have heard we will have are corporate jets on a 20 minute call out to get guys hitting the 1000 hour mark. BTW I can't believe we have such a retard in our HR department randomly dumping applications to see how bad you want it. Maybe we should randomly cut off his monetary supply and see how badly he needs that....what an abuse of power.

Hi!

Update:
YIP-STL-YIP
Just checked the UPS Pilot Hiring Hotline: 800-241-2357. Not accepting apps at this time.

cliff
YIP

PS-Pilot Shortage Update:
Know a guy who is over 60. Just got an email invite to interview at Pinnacle, even though he NEVER APPLIED.
Another flightinfo pilot got called at 10PM SATURDAY night to interview at a regional.

Hi!

Update:

YIP-LRD-LIT-YIP
The 1st YIP-LRD was a 3+55 leg, with 3+40 flying time. Never did that before. Landed with 1600#s.

YIP-MQY-YIP

Now at 992.4. Time has seemed to slow down, and it's taking longer and longer to get each flight hour.

Patientience and Responsibility!!!

cliff
YIP

PS-Good luck to all the guys interviewing at NetJets this week. I hope ALL of ya'll get hired!!!

Hi!

Today was THE DAY! From my first flying lesson in Grade 9, to today's flight-31 years.

I can't believe it...it's over. It's like someone found the Holy Grail, and thousands of people all over the world are suddenly crestfallen, because they can't search anymore.

It was a very tough night/day/night with two trips in a row.

Trip One:
YIP-HKS
Trip Two:
HKS-MIA-AVL-27K-YIP
It's ironic that the leg where I went over 1000 PIC Jet was between AVL and 27K. Asheville is where I met my wife while playing in the High Neighbor Volleyball Tournament. 27K is where her Avalon was made. I love her so.

Now Baxter will REALLY on my case to get those applications out!!!

I'm on it!

cliff
YIP

Last edited:
Look out for Baxter, he only wnats your senority number and DC-9 seat. Looks like 2 seats will open up in May.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back