• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 More Planes and a TV Show for VA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew on VA as a pax a few months back and one of the female FAs was probably the hottest stew I have ever seen. She was "Penthouse" hot.... I was favorably surprised. You certainly won't find those types of women at Delta/NWA where the average FA age is 75...

Not at JetBlue.....the average age is like 28.....but they're all dudes
icon9.gif

CD

Don't let one centerfold skew your impressions too far. We have plenty of San Francisco's finest too.

Even in College Park after dark I'm a gonna get that sunshine

huh?

Anyway, good luck to VA. The do have a good product I must admit. BUT....the requirement to have all pilots stand up front and do a welcome aboard announcement ought to be re-thunk. Ive seen a couple who really embarresed themselves. It was diificult to watch.

Not at JetBlue.....the average age is like 28.....but they're all dudes
icon9.gif

CD

Oh they're hot all right just ask any of the other male fa's with spiked frosted tips, artifically labored queer voice, and tampon strings hanging out over their belts in the rear coupled with a walk that looks like that 26 inch cylinder of tungsten steel pounded them for 48 hours straight.

The 5 hot females we have here have a pathetic endless following of married captains telling that " My wife doesnt love me were getting seperated story " that the cart donkeys just bite on every time in hopes of tapping into that 200k salary

Oh they're hot all right just ask any of the other male fa's with spiked frosted tips, artifically labored queer voice, and tampon strings hanging out over their belts in the rear coupled with a walk that looks like that 26 inch cylinder of tungsten steel pounded them for 48 hours straight.

The 5 hot females we have here have a pathetic endless following of married captains telling that " My wife doesnt love me were getting seperated story " that the cart donkeys just bite on every time in hopes of tapping into that 200k salary

I'm really glad I am not you. You have not a positive thing to say about anything.

Awaiting the how awesome your life speech and what a jackass I am reply...

I tried to hang myself today and the rope broke I was wearing a VA t shirt....

reminds me of an email I got form an old friend when we were both at Gemini and I asked him how his trip is going in Channai India.. his response after a week at the hotel and no flying "Well, I tried to jump out the window, but their sealed.. I tried to hang myself but the shower curtain rod broke, so then I tried to slit my wrists and I realized I'd brought my electric razor!, but yeah.. I'm going postal!"

lol

Unless VA can pay its pilots a liveable wage in SFO I hope they bite it. Its not that its low cost. My hats off to the SWA guys. They get payed better than us legacies. You guys at VA make as much as our Expressjet guys do. Shame one yourself for being stupid. I remember flying the 1900 and being offered a job flying A320 for Skybus. I laughed then walked away....... I cant be the only one with dignity...can I?

Latest resources

Back