• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 More Planes and a TV Show for VA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unless VA can pay its pilots a liveable wage in SFO I hope they bite it. Its not that its low cost. My hats off to the SWA guys. They get payed better than us legacies. You guys at VA make as much as our Expressjet guys do. Shame one yourself for being stupid. I remember flying the 1900 and being offered a job flying A320 for Skybus. I laughed then walked away....... I cant be the only one with dignity...can I?

So you APPLIED to Skybus? The really funny thing about your comment....You try to portray that you had such high morals, you were going to stay in that 1900 instead of take that Skybus job! What a Joke! It is IDIOTS like you that continue to make this profession look bad. Just another example of that FANTASTIC ALPA mentality. Oh, by the way, how big was YOUR paycut....to stay in business? :rolleyes:

"My hats off to the SWA guys. They get payed better than us legacies"

Has SWA always had the highest pay? I think not. Have a little sense of history before you throw about simple minded statements.

"My hats off to the SWA guys. They get payed better than us legacies"

Has SWA always had the highest pay? I think not. Have a little sense of history before you throw about simple minded statements.

No Doubt! These young guys I tell ya. Back in the day Southwest was the Airline you went to when nobody else would hire ya.

Latest resources

Back