• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So let me get this straight, TSA pilots did not like GoJets pilots because they used them to whipsaw them while they were in negotiations? What do Eagle pilots think of TSA pilots who whipsawed them while they were in negotiations?
I fly with a GoJets guy, he is now one of our Global Express captains, he seems very likable, I just hope he never whipsaws me!

NO. TSA pilots asked for a rate to fly the new aircraft. The company started a whole new airline to avoid paying the going rate to pilots. Now EVERY PILOT in the country has to compete against these asshats substandard price. Your G7 pall is a ******************************.

Also, for the record, when a business competes on a low price, they are usually trying to expand their market share or work on volume. When an employee competes on price he is just desperate and shooting himself in the foot. W*************************.

NO. TSA pilots asked for a rate to fly the new aircraft. The company started a whole new airline to avoid paying the going rate to pilots. Now EVERY PILOT in the country has to compete against these asshats substandard price. Your G7 pall is a ******************************.

Also, for the record, when a business competes on a low price, they are usually trying to expand their market share or work on volume. When an employee competes on price he is just desperate and shooting himself in the foot. W*************************.
He is actually a very nice guy, he spent a few years, got his time and now makes a little over 200K a year flying a few days a month. So you may think he is a dick, but to me he looks pretty smart. Without GoJets he would have never gotten the turbine PIC he needed for his current job.
And I just looked at GoJets pay scale and they are pretty much on par with all the other regionals.

So let me get this straight, TSA pilots did not like GoJets pilots because they used them to whipsaw them while they were in negotiations? What do Eagle pilots think of TSA pilots who whipsawed them while they were in negotiations?
I fly with a GoJets guy, he is now one of our Global Express captains, he seems very likable, I just hope he never whipsaws me!

If he says he was ALPA, he was a TSA guy who crossed over to GheyJhets, effectively harpooning his coworkers in the back. Caution he will stab you just as quickly. While some GheyJhetters were hired after the TSA debacle, the ones who crossed were and are considered the worst. If they were dying of thirst on the side of the road, I wouldn't stop the water truck to give them a drink, but would swerve to run them over....

He is actually a very nice guy, he spent a few years, got his time and now makes a little over 200K a year flying a few days a month. So you may think he is a dick, but to me he looks pretty smart. Without GoJets he would have never gotten the turbine PIC he needed for his current job.
And I just looked at GoJets pay scale and they are pretty much on par with all the other regionals.

I think you're missing the point on what people are telling you.

I think you're missing the point on what people are telling you.

I understand the argument if this was 10 years ago, but most of the people bitching about Gojets were not even there when TSA was in negotiations.
Regionals are stepping stones to something bigger and better, get in get your time and get out, no sense bickering about which bottom feeder regional is worse than the other. They all suck, just have fun, fly the airplane and get a new job as soon as you have the time.

It was ok when they "stole" Eagles flying. Get it?

It's like hookers fighting over a corner. No regional is better than another.... and no flying sure "belongs" to any one regional. It is mainline's flying to do with as they chose.

GLEX, these same guys complaining about Gojets have been for years... and they are still stuck... all this while most of the first years worth of Gojet pilots were either furloughed AA or smart regional guys that went there for a fast upgrade and are now at UPS, FDX, tons at SWA, Delta or United.... it worked fine for them, and sure won't be detrimental to anyone there now. These guys knocking Gojet on here live in a pipe dream imaginary world.

Yeah , their (g7 guys/gals) careers are sure "f'd" up--hahaha. If you consider getting their dream jobs f'd up. ....

If you don't like G7, then stay where you are and do nothing... those that make things happen, well... make things happen. Those that wait.... well, they lose.

These guys know nothing and it shows..... make things happen, never sit and wait for things to happen to you.

wow I sound like a hard core conservative.

I mean it though, get off your a%% and stop complaining about your situation.... fix it or shut up!

Last edited:
It was ok when they "stole" Eagles flying. Get it?

It's like hookers fighting over a corner. No regional is better than another.... and no flying sure "belongs" to any one regional. It is mainline's flying to do with as they chose.

Oh no you di'in't just go there.. :laugh:

Oh no you di'in't just go there.. :laugh:

Well... lol it's true.

They are all just contract work. Once that realization is made, it is simple to digest the situation. Get the time, move on. If things are not working out, make them work by moving on to place that will make them work.

People that wait and do nothing deserve what they get.

Latest resources

Back