• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going to bid the 737-900ER, so doubtful LBB will be in my future. DL is getting 100 737-900ERs starting soon. Thanks for your great wishes, though. Enjoy DL Connection, I mean United Express, I mean USAir Express, I mean Air Tran Connect, I mean FedEx Connect? Whatever is next.....Spirit Connect maybe?

Bye Bye---General Lee

The funniest part in all of this is that the overwhelming majority of the flying public thinks they're flying on Delta when they step on to the seedy confines of Gojet's latest acquisition. Don't be too proud there General, to the public, the regional pilots that have your airline's name on the side, are one and the same. So quit bashing 'your own'...

The funniest part in all of this is that the overwhelming majority of the flying public thinks they're flying on Delta when they step on to the seedy confines of Gojet's latest acquisition. Don't be too proud there General, to the public, the regional pilots that have your airline's name on the side, are one and the same. So quit bashing 'your own'...

one more time... stop feeding the seagulls and they go away....i just dont understand why you keep going back and forth with G. Everyone already knows his reply, no matter what you say...

Last edited:
Wow, another regional pilot bashing......

Just when I thought Lee had matured finally! I should have known......

she eventually would return to her true form after the mods spanked her and her sister OysYoYo a couple months ago, a real PUTZ she is

I rarely visit FI as its fairly juvenile after the first page. I had noticed a change in GL however, for the good. Gone were the insults, in was at least some degree of thought. That might have been a fleeting phase however.

All that said, I'll go to work tomorrow and be as informed as any of you arguing either side of the argument, which is to say I don't know Delta, SkyWest or United has in the works. Neither do any of you.

I see no insult. Someone told him to enjoy LBB, which clearly was an insult since mainline doesn't fly to LBB and General insulted him right back. Oh no the General insulted us regional pilots! This is FI fellas, stop being so sensitive.....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I see no insult. Someone told him to enjoy LBB, which clearly was an insult since mainline doesn't fly to LBB and General insulted him right back. Oh no the General insulted us regional pilots! This is FI fellas, stop being so sensitive.....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Since Genny put me on ignore, he has been distant, almost missing. Maybe he is pounding the plastic Mrs Lee, and wondering why we are so mean. I think that the concerted effort of me and Box Office wore him out and he had to go back to his moms basement. The only 737-900 he will be flying in is on MS Flight Sim.

This message is hidden because PBRstreetgang is on your ignore list.

It's like Xmas everyday I see this above.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:
This message is hidden because PBRstreetgang is on your ignore list.

It's like Xmas everyday I see this above.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Pshhhhsh,Pshhhhs, jibber jabber behind his back, wonder if his mom will let him stay up late tonight?

Since Genny put me on ignore, he has been distant, almost missing. Maybe he is pounding the plastic Mrs Lee, and wondering why we are so mean. I think that the concerted effort of me and Box Office wore him out and he had to go back to his moms basement. The only 737-900 he will be flying in is on MS Flight Sim.

I wonder if I quote you, if it will show up for Lee?:beer:

Latest resources

Back