• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Zamboni vs. the F-22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong again, F/A-18 A-F. If you're really a team member, you have SIPR access, and can access the info on a Straights of Taiwan situation. 'Nuff said.

Our CSG, in the joint exercise with the ROKs, is sending a great message to the Norks and ChiComs. We even let the AF get involved and strut their stuff, with 4 F-22s doing a flyover.

That's why the 'going our of business' mandated strategy for the AF is accelerating. They're suffering the lion's share of the DOD budget cuts because they have no way to effectively project power as the US Navy does so well. A CVN doesn’t need no stinkin' basing rights.

Last edited:
That's why the 'going our of business' mandated strategy for the AF is accelerating. They're suffering the lion's share of the DOD budget cuts because they have no way to effectively project power as the US Navy does so well. A CVN doesn’t need no stinkin' basing rights.
Say what you will, but an 1,100 foot boat is a huge target. I guess the USN is pretty confident that it can knock down any attacking force out of the sky.

Wrong again, F/A-18 A-F. If you're really a team member, you have SIPR access, and can access the info on a Straights of Taiwan situation. 'Nuff said.

Sometimes I think that you and that AF dude MAGNUM!! are the same poster. I've never met a Navy F-18 guy who gets all wet in the panties over the AF, its pilots and their airplanes like you.

Last edited:
Yes, so what

Say what you will, but an 1,100 foot boat is a huge target. I guess the USN is pretty confident that it can knock down any attacking force out of the sky.
An attack on 5500 US citizens, is an attack on the mainland of the US. All the bad guys who can do that, know that.

Sometimes I think that you and that AF dude MAGNUM!! are the same poster. I've never met a Navy F-18 guy who gets all wet in the panties over the AF, its pilots and their airplanes like you.

Ahh you caught me. You're right again, like always.

Last edited:
If the Taliban ever steal a Mig-29, the F-22 might finally get a chance to serve a useful purpose.

Last edited:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/US-Navy-stunned-Deadly-ne-by-Terrence-Aym-100807-781.html

Hard to fly anything off something sitting on the bottom of the ocean.

Carry on.....

Why do you guys listen to anything that comes of out this guys cock holster?
This is not a big deal, this capability has eixsted for decades in other forms, US Carriers are large targets that can be disabled. That is not a secret from anyone. But they are also floating islands of US Territory, with 5500 citizens on board, an attack on a US Aircraft Carrier is an attack upon the United States. Until Tallybands have this capability, there is not much to worry about. No one attacks someone who owes thme $100T or whatever the number is we owe China.

This is not a big deal, this capability has eixsted for decades in other forms, US Carriers are large targets that can be disabled. That is not a secret from anyone. But they are also floating islands of US Territory, with 5500 citizens on board, an attack on a US Aircraft Carrier is an attack upon the United States. Until Tallybands have this capability, there is not much to worry about. No one attacks someone who owes thme $100T or whatever the number is we owe China.

Your point being...we should not worry about China's capacity to attack our carriers at will with a long range weapon? We should only worry about the Taliban? Maybe we should sell all the guns and equip our soldiers with sticks and rocks.

Ever heard of a little time in history called the Second World War? Got caught with our pants down and got our asses handed too use until we stepped it up.

By the way...all that money we owe China will not keep them from EXPORTING MORE WEAPONS!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back