• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

YV offering $10K bonus!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they have been doing that for a while but I can't wait to read all the stipulations and gotchas for Jonathan to shell out this kind of cash. For pilots it's only $5000 with 2 year commitment or somthing I believe.

That 10k will last you about 6 months, then you are back to making $10.60/hr in PHX!!!!!! I would have to resort to living in my truck for that kind of pay. Have you seen the cost of an apt. over there. Mesa's pay is Criminal!!!!! No wonder thay are always looking for people. Everyone is leaving to work at WAL-MART for better pay HeHeHe!!!!!!

Actually, that's an adequate salary if you want to live right around HQ (44th and Van Buren for those that are familiar with PHX). Of course you'd have to share your place with all the crack hos.

The bonus is payable over several years.

Just an update

Someone at Mesa just posted at WDFF that their starting pay is now $14.00 an hour

Congrats on the ASH dispatchers on getting at least an average salary, instead of being so deep in the crapper.

Can you believe it?? Mesa is offering a $10,000 "bonus" if a dispatcher has "UA express experience".

http://www.mesa-air.com/index.asp

NUTS!

That bonus is a sham. It was an upper management ploy desinged to attract Skywest dispatchers to come to Mesa after Skywest came literally to Mesa's parking lot and hired about 30 F/Os.

It would be a substantial loss under the old Mesa dispatch pay scale and probaly insn't valid under the new one. In fact one upper mgt type at YV said the entire idea of offering the bonus was more to
P--- off Skywest than shang hi their dispatchers.

Latest resources

Back