• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You're the boss, what would you buy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To be technically accurate, it was Gatorman who started this.

We all know that GVFlyer is physically incapable of not responding to a post like that. :)

Oops...did I say that out loud?

It's those voices that are in my head yelling at me again.

It all started back in 1999 when Gulfstream bought KC Aviation.....

...oooOOO( Shut up! I am trying to tell him that! )OOOooo...:nuts:

The only reason Bombardier sells any executive aircraft at all is because they discount them well below the price of competing Gulfstream and Dassault Falcon jets.

GV.

I'm sure the width of Bombardier cabins has something to do with it as well.

I'm sure the width of Bombardier cabins has something to do with it as well.

OH well...i suppose i'm kind of late on this post as the subject has already been covered. For many owners, however, the size of the cabin (width in this case) is paramount; especially on the longer flights as was previously mentioned.

I love these debates!!!! Durability of airframe aside, where would the Embraer Legacy fit into the mix regarding these size/performance issues?? (continuing to expand on G100's spirit)

Any of you King Air guys should be talking the "Boss" into upgrading to a newer model BE1900D - Stand up cabin - fills similar mission as King Air and can be had with low time SMOH engines & outfitted nicely with a slick corp interior for about half the price of a new King Air.

Oh - by the way if any of you succeed in talking the "Boss" into buying one I know of 12 for sale YR-2000 vintage with recently overhauled engines, TCASSII and EGPWS equipped etc....(currently flying FAR 121)

PM me if you want more specs. These aircraft are in pristine condition - anyone who successfully brings me a deal that closes WILL get a nice commission...(this is no B.S.)

*Sniff**Sniff*

Any of you King Air guys should be talking the "Boss" into upgrading to a newer model BE1900D - Stand up cabin - fills similar mission as King Air and can be had with low time SMOH engines & outfitted nicely with a slick corp interior for about half the price of a new King Air.

Oh - by the way if any of you succeed in talking the "Boss" into buying one I know of 12 for sale YR-2000 vintage with recently overhauled engines, TCASSII and EGPWS equipped etc....(currently flying FAR 121)

PM me if you want more specs. These aircraft are in pristine condition - anyone who successfully brings me a deal that closes WILL get a nice commission...(this is no B.S.)

I am not possitive but I think I smell a sales pitch in here fellas.

(Thinks to self "If the modereators only knew.")

Latest resources

Back