• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Your Neck Lanyard Of Choice ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I use a ratty ol' shoelace. Sort-o blackish grey in color and smells great.
good times.
s

I wonder if I could get my SIDA badge Diamond Encrusted......... Some Bling for da Ramp..... May even gets a grill wif the company logo.....
Bouyyyyyyyyyyy...

I wonder if I could get my SIDA badge Diamond Encrusted......... Some Bling for da Ramp..... May even gets a grill wif the company logo.....
Bouyyyyyyyyyyy...

Now dat would be some shizzle. You be da baddest mammy jammy on FI! Youz bust my cracker azz up with yo 411!

Perhaps the sarcasm didn't come through. Perhaps I am overly comfortable. But the reality is that if they are going to get us, they are going to get us. It just doesn't even cross my mind. Certainly not to the extent that I choose my neckwear based on fear of some jamook choking me in the cockpit.

Like I said, maybe I am to cavalier. I worry more about saving for retirement that terrorists. I let the FFDO dorks worry about that stuff.

I wear a "quick release" lanyard and I've hooked it on enough random things to appreciate the feature. The terrorist thing is a secondary and remote concern.

And knowing where buscap works I can understand his concern about the FAs. I wouldn't want most of them grabbing me either.

Latest resources

Back