Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
What's your neck lanyard of choice on the line?

....I just went on E-BAY and bought a Mississippi State ,
Got sick of that ALPA crap on my neck, and the company one looks completely bland.....what do you folks wear?

A lanyard? You damn conformist. Oh, and by the way, GO BIG BLUE!!

A lanyard? You dang conformist. Oh, and by the way, GO BIG BLUE!!

Conformist? What do you mean.....I thought I would look something like a rebel walking around the terminal w/ Miss St. colors around my neck while in uniform?

Being a fear monger and anti moral relatavism activist, I highly recommend the old light duty bead chain which will break before some jihadist gets to choke you with it.

I also like clip on ties for the same reason, though I admit they are an extreme fashion dud.

I just don't think it's wise to hang out in a potential combat zone wearing a garrote.

But that's just me.

I wear a University of Kentucky lanyard, but will soon be wearing a lanyard for that "other" aviation message board. I'd wear an ALPA one but nobody ever gave me one.

Conformist? What do you mean.....I thought I would look something like a rebel walking around the terminal w/ Miss St. colors around my neck while in uniform?

No, you would look like somone who thought he was still stuck in high school or more appropriately, college.

If you wanted to look like a Rebel, then you should have gone to that other Mississippi SEC school in Oxford!

Otherwise, "Who Let the Dogs Out?" woof, woof!

GO BIG BLUE! Only the GREATEST and WINNINGEST basketball program in the history of Basketball. Of course I mean Kentucky. Miss. St. is a rival in the SEC.

GO BIG BLUE! Only the GREATEST and WINNINGEST basketball program in the history of Basketball. Of course I mean Kentucky. Miss. St. is a rival in the SEC.

Good man!!!

I grew up 2 miles from Rupp Arena. Could hear the rioting in 98 from our back deck. Looking forward to the UK-Florida game tonight.
:beer:

Same here! Call me a bandwagon jumper, but they've been my team since 2001. My other team is Nevada Wolf Pack!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back