Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't be in too big a hurry

LewisU_Pilot said:
Wow this thread blew up. I was at a bar over the weekend and was talking with a girl who claimed to be a 25-year-old pilot for SWA. Instead of letting her know I had a couple hours in the air I proceeded to ask questions. She seemed to be pretty informed, but I still couldn't get over the fact she was only 25. She was also out with 2 other girls who were flight attendants. So considering the youngest was born in 78 I am guessing she was just a flight attendant. She gave me her digits and told me to call her. I will call her bluff tonight.

If she's hot, who cares if she says she's a pilot but isn't. Maybe she is lying about her age. No way a woman would ever do that!

I wouldn't bust her chops until I had busted her chops, if you know what I mean!

Good luck.

FJ

Or, maybe she is lying about her sex. No way a woman would ever do that! Look for an Adam's Apple.:puke:

LJDRVR said:
Are you nuts? I have not yet seen a Virgin Atlantic FA who was not smoking hot. Really pretty girls, nice and young.

Amen, I almost walked into a wall watching a whole crew of them go through security. Something about watching them disrobe. Whoa doggie.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back