Young Middle Eastern man,Arabic Hat, flight lessons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
Hahaha...or what a "rugby" team was doing with golf bags on a little vacation to the Seychelles.
Like I said, nobody else knows who Mad Mike was. Most of the guys have NO idea who your avatar represents.

rumpletumbler said:
really? care to back that up with statistics?

I can really only think of two instances where middle eastern people were the perpetrators. Both involved the WTC.

On the American side you have McVeigh, the Unabomber, various other package bombers, the recent sniper attacks, the news network fishing for a story, etc. etc. It's probably just because it's a lot easier to do since you're already living in the system.

My only real point was that people seem too eager to scapegoat the middle east.

rumpletumbler said:
What kind of moron would do that? Do you think the FBI are dumbasses? I can assure you they are not.
But... don't they strip search 9-yr-olds at the airports?

:rolleyes:

FBI, TSA. whatever... :)

TonyC said:
But... don't they strip search 9-yr-olds at the airports?

:rolleyes:

FBI, TSA. whatever... :)
hahah bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**! they would stripsearch a 9 year old before they would profile an actual suspect............where is your sense of political correctness?

rumpletumbler said:
Do you think the FBI are dumbasses? I can assure you they are not.
Having worked with them in the past.....do you REALLY want me to answer that?

BD King said:
Like I said, nobody else knows who Mad Mike was. Most of the guys have NO idea who your avatar represents.
Isn't he the guy that led the group that seized an airport in SA many, many years ago? I think they hijacked a plane, too. Am I even close?

As for FN's avatar....well...at first, I thought it was David Hasselhoff(though, I've never seen him in any movie with a SMG)....and I was really worried about the fact that maybe he has an infatuation with the guy...not that there's anything wrong with that! ;) :D

Latest resources

Back