• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Young Middle Eastern man,Arabic Hat, flight lessons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Personally I think fighter pilots flew the aircraft into the WTC no way could an amatuer pilot do what they did.
This suggestion is insane and pretty much off the wall although some think Elvis is still alive and doing well.

All one would need to do is take a look at all the facts, evidence, and what is known to realize who flew these planes into the buildings.

3 5 0

Just because they were manuevering when he hit the building does not mean a thing. Any schmo off the street could do it. Give them the plane and say: Hit that target. If, upon approaching the target he realizes that he isn't going to hit it, then he will turn the airplane so as to hit the target. Anyone can do it and they did it.
My fiance isn't a pilot, but she's never had trouble pointing the airplane at something. Heck, she's even lined it up on the runway and flown it down to the flare with just me talking to her.
Oh yeah, when I had flight students, many of them had never flown before and after 5 minutes they could point the airplane at whatever they wanted to point it at. It's not hard.
I know I'm talking about smaller airplanes but still, it's not hard to hit the broad side of a building.

Weapon of mass destruction. Can't believe someone actually used that here. Wait, yes I can. For the loser who knows the telephone number to the "homeland security" office, you need a reality check. I bet you do nightly patrols around your neighborhood, don't you?

Rumple, I'm impressed that you can teach your 9-yo daughter to fly into buildings but I bet someone's calling that 1-800 number on you right now since you mentioned it.

Let it go people........

In SoCal I see Arabs driving around in $100k+ cars and in full Arabic gear. I wouldn't deny him lessons based on that but I would be careful. There are a lot of rich Arabs that have things like private 747s they fly around themselves, fancy cars, etc.

Arab investment in the U.S. is pretty high but I don't know the exact figure.

rumpletumbler said:
So yesterday I have this guy come in wearing his hat with Arabic lettering and wearing fatigues....he wants to know "how much to make the fly?" Anyhow.....his questions answered he goes out and climbs in his brand new BMW and heads out. I'm like "WTF is this guy thinking?" Post 9-11 he goes out in fatigues with his Arabic hat on and driving his BMW (many of the 9-11 guys drove BMW's) and inquires about flight lessons. I wanted to say "Could you be any less tactful?" "Are you really this stupid?" Anyhow.... I was amazed.......

An airplane is an airplane. They all just have different personalities. You could teach a monkey to do what they did.

S2R said:
An airplane is an airplane. They all just have different personalities. You could teach a monkey to do what they did.

Funny you should mention that since they taught rat brain cells in a petri dish to fly fighters.;)

RJP said:
Rumple, I'm impressed that you can teach your 9-yo daughter to fly into buildings but I bet someone's calling that 1-800 number on you right now since you mentioned it.
What kind of moron would do that? Do you think the FBI are dumbasses? I can assure you they are not.

TurboS7 said:
Rumbletumbler sounds to me like you need some tough lessons.
And you need some grammer lessons...

I garentee that you are not a hot of a stick as you think. The big airplane don't fly like flight sim and they don't even fly like the simulator when you start making turns at 340 to 380 knots.
Well, for one thing, they were not doing 380 knots when they hit the buildings... Actually, I'd be surprised if Vmo is that high at 1,000ft.

Swept-wing jets do have some unique handling that needs to be learned, but at speeds below 250kts and below 10,000ft, they don't handle all THAT different, and certainly not once you've had sim training (which these guys had).

As the man said, he could talk his 9 year old daughter through what those clowns did, it isn't rocket science.

Latest resources

Back