• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You stay classy Linden Hillman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All this entitlement talk is BS. It all comes down to disagreeing on what is fair and equitable. There is no "entitlement" on either side.

I think this horse died a tragic and violent death a long time ago, so I'm going to stop beating it, the horse that is ;-)

Guess we'll have to see what the NC/MC brings back or what the arbitrators think.

Good luck, no hard feelings one way or the other.

If both pilot groups were putting as much effort into making this succeed as GK and BJ are it would be a no brainer...

i believe it was described as the "entitlement attitude" in a previous reply. I haven't seen this attitude at airtran and i work here, so i consider myself in the know. I'm afraid some pilots at swa keep telling themselves this over and over and they finally believe it, but this attitude doesn't exist. I'm sure both groups have the small negativity driven faction, but i believe its small and will dissipate if we let it. I know what an honor it is to work for swa and be part of a "family" culture work environment, and what an amazing opportunity we have in front of us. Please everyone, let cooler heads prevail. It will all work itself out, and let those who are working for the future combination of companies do their jobs. I look forward to the future as i'm sure all of my at colleagues do also.

+1 !!

Latest resources

Back