"You might be a Regional pilot if..."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Umm Yeah...

The guy was just asking to see the magizine. I don't subcribe to Maxim, but if there something intresting on the cover (when isn't there... *insert naughty thoughts here* ;) ) or maybe I am bored I might read it if my friends picked it up.

The guy was just asking to see you magizine, give him a break, for all you know "She Who Must be Obeyed" might not let him subcribe.

Stopping being childish...

Now lets get back on course.

If you leave the terminal and head over to the FBO to pick clean the popcorn machine...you might be a regional pilot (also a freight pilot).

Typhoon,

A "WO pilot" is somone who flies for a wholly owned subsidiary. In this case, it is US Airways. The joke was stab at the whole Jets 4 Jobs/LOA 81 BS that has been going on at U. Do a search and you can find out more about that nonsense.

Shawn,

The guy asked if I was done with it and if he could have it. If he'd only wanted to read it, I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with a guy who makes five times what I make after his concession package was passed asking for my mag, on top of wanting my job via J4J/LOA 81. As for his woman not letting him read the mag, that's both of their problems and not mine. I got my subscription from my then-girlfriend. He can get his own or buy it a newstand. Now let's get this thread back on track like you said....

You might be a regional pilot if a magazine subscription is one of the very few luxuries that you can afford.

Aceshigh

-If the passenger in the front row ever put their feet on your flight bag

-If the passenger in the front row ever puked IN your flight bag

-If 3 or more seats are deferred because they were "SOILED"

-If you ever put briefing cards in the windows to HELP the A/C

-If you ever got shocked hooking up your GPU

-If you ever had a mainline pilot TELL you he will be jumpseating and then complain because his bag has to go in the POD

LASTLY- If you ever had a passenger accuse your airplane of coming out of the big one's arse

jball2 said:
If the passenger in the front row ever puked IN your flight bag.

:eek: Okay, you win. That's about the worst thing I've ever heard of. (I'd burn the whole thing and start over...)

"...if you ever got shocked hooking up your GPU"...

jball2...I haven't laughed so hard in a long while. You're killing me!:D

The pax brief includes: "For your convienience, restrooms are located at the begining and ending of this flight."

Jumpseating mainline guys give you their resumes.

Reinforcing the cockpit door meant sewing another layer of fabric on the curtain.

Flight time is 23 minutes, yet every frequent flyer gets 500 miles, and you're not going mach .82.

The taxi takes longer than the flight.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

...the gear handle remains in the down and locked position at all times.

Latest resources

Back