Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yo! Check it out! More Africa for Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JFK-ACC is the highest yield market at DL.

I hear the 777 is flying ATL-LOS, or is about to.

P.S.- General-Do you REALLY think basing a business model on a handful of rich people who want to get OUT of a country is a good idea?

No worse than basing a business model on oil being lower than X dollars/bbl for Y amount of time.

Please pull up the Flight Tracker for the 777 extra section for baggage, you azzclown!

-I would seriously LOVE to see you back up that complete fabrication!!

P.S.- General-Do you REALLY think basing a business model on a handful of rich people who want to get OUT of a country is a good idea?

Flight tracker? Well, I guess I could research it back to last XMAS, where we had to give out greenslips to 777 pilots to get them to fly to Lagos for the extra bags. And I guess you didn't know that our Lagos flights are among our most profitable? We are replacing the current 767-300ER and throwing a 777 on that route daily, and adding a flight to the Nigerian capital of Abuja. Nigeria is an oil rich country, and a lot of those people want to spend their oil money elsewhere, and then of course come back to their compounds. But hey, I guess you know otherwise!!!! And I have flown "only bag" flights before---I flew a one day trip from Atlanta to Managua, San Pedro Sula, and back to ATL just carrying bags on a 76ER two years ago just before Xmas. If you need my W2 to prove it, just ask again..... Go back to the Fry machine, it is beeping again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Don't let the bedbugs bite...no seriously, for the love of God, don't let the bedbugs bite! Those African bloodsuckers are all teeth and mouth parts.

I've heard horror stories about those things getting into overnight bags and people bringing them home.

We stay at the nicest hotels at each location, for comfort and mainly for security reasons. They can be our nicest hotels in the whole system. I think you have a better chance of getting bedbugs at your own 6 hour continuous duty overnight in Dayton at the Sleep Inn N2264J.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

We stay at the nicest hotels at each location, for comfort and mainly for security reasons. They can be our nicest hotels in the whole system. I think you have a better chance of getting bedbugs at your own 6 hour continuous duty overnight in Dayton at the Sleep Inn N2264J.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Less of a chance than you stand of catching something incurable from a hooker at one of your "nice" hotels, bag boy!

-Flight Tracker works! I would love to see a 777 extra section full of bags, I still think you are completely full of poop!

I hope this route is a lucrative as the other international routes are! Good luck guys. When Delta starts losing money on this one (which is probably as soon as they had the idea), try putting Song on it. They seem to be the best thing Delta has going.

Less of a chance than you stand of catching something incurable from a hooker at one of your "nice" hotels, bag boy!

-Flight Tracker works! I would love to see a 777 extra section full of bags, I still think you are completely full of poop!

The ATL-LOS route is being upguaged to the 777 for the foreseeable future. Your Africa rants are largely unfounded as that continent is very very profitable for us. Why would we continue to expand into something that is unprofitable?

This is why you see us pulling planes off the North Atlanta and dropping them into Africa.

As far as the extra sections go, I remember reading about those. If you really want to know the specific date, go over to airliners.net. They have the nerd level and connections to find that stuff.

Last edited:
Please pull up the Flight Tracker for the 777 extra section for baggage, you azzclown!

-I would seriously LOVE to see you back up that complete fabrication!!

this quote is coming from a rookie RJ driver? what kind of experience do you have that would possibly convince a mainline employee (pilot or other) to take you seriously?

Tanker Monkey is back!!!

Hide the kids....(ya know, that's what he likes!!)

Please give CRJ a break.....He's bitter!!

Fail a checkride or two CRJ?? Maybe another commuter will hire ya.....cause Delta sure didn't by the way you whine like a JT8D about anything that we do.....

I forgot....you guys feed US....my bad!!!

Latest resources

Back