• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yet another pilot needed at Coca-Cola

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cool ......The taxi incident was just the tip.....how bout having your three boys bail on you at the bottom of the loop because you F%^$'d away checkpoints.....fun eh?

FlyFlyFly said:
He has been actively hunting since he hard landed that Gulfstream some time ago.
You know what those Navy boys say, "Flare to land, squat to pee."

Your an idiot right?....That's what Navy guys say about Airforce , get you quotes straight....Landing on the boat at 750 fpm isn't exactly flaring....

FNG24 said:
Your an idiot right?....That's what Navy guys say about Airforce , get you quotes straight....Landing on the boat at 750 fpm isn't exactly flaring....
I thought it was the Navy guys that did not flare (because they land on boats). I thought the Navy guys said (flare to land, squat to pee) about non-navy pilots. They said Cochran was former Navy. They said he landed hard in the Gulfstream. Therefore, I was making a joke that Cochran did not flare in the Gulfstream, because he was former Navy.
Little quick on that trigger, aren't we?

Majik said:
I thought it was the Navy guys that did not flare (because they land on boats). I thought the Navy guys said (flare to land, squat to pee) about non-navy pilots. They said Cochran was former Navy. They said he landed hard in the Gulfstream. Therefore, I was making a joke that Cochran did not flare in the Gulfstream, because he was former Navy.
Little quick on that trigger, aren't we?

It's not you-I have noticed that many things go right over his head. He must have jumped on the grenade a few too many times in the O'club.

miles otoole said:
It's not you-I have noticed that many things go right over his head. He must have jumped on the grenade a few too many times in the O'club.
Thanks. I kept re-reading my post to try to figure out how it could be interpreted completely opposite of what I intended. Think I'll get an apology?;)

I'm looking for the real skinny on Coke. Could this be a career job? What about Home Depot, BellSouth, and Cox (all at FTY?)

Bellsouth is good if you want to fly a Do-328 back and forth to Birmingham 4 times a day...........

Latest resources

Back