Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Da-n.......Coke is looking for a pilot AGAIN!!

Is this really that $hitty a place to work? They always seem to be looking for pilots. What's the deal?

Just in case anyone's interested.
Title: Pilot Captain
Company: Coca-Cola CompanyProduct/Service: Location: Atlanta, GeorgiaRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: The Coca-Cola Company seeks a Corporate Captain in Atlanta, Georgia. The Pilot Captain is the Company’s most visible representative to the passengers and must act with tact and decorum while ensuring efficient and safe flight operations.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred. Related Work Experience: At least 12 years. Other Requirements: Must have a valid ATP license and rating and First Class Medical certificate; Total flight time: 5,000+ hours; Jet time: 3,000+; Type rating in Gulfstream Aircraft preferred; International flying background (minimum 10 years) is highly desirable; Experience in safety, training and standards functions within a flight department preferred; Chief pilot experience preferred, but not required.
Company Benefits:
Contact Information: N/ACoca-Cola Company US
Preferred Response Method:

This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all U.S.-based applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. To view complete details and/or apply for this position, please visit http://www2.coca-cola.com/careers/application.html. . and refer to Job ID 4162.The Coca-Cola Company
http://www2.coca-cola.com/careers/application.html

CapnVegetto said:
Da-n.......Coke is looking for a pilot AGAIN!!

Is this really that $hitty a place to work? They always seem to be looking for pilots. What's the deal?

Just in case anyone's interested.

CapnV - thanks for posting the opportunity :) In Coke's defense, this seems to be a bit different. This time it appears CC is actually seeking a Chief Pilot versus a line pilot.

I guess Cochran finally found another job. He has been actively hunting since he hard landed that Gulfstream some time ago.

Former Navy tomcat pogue, blue angel idiot that was basically fired and chief pilot at Coke...lol

FNG24 said:
Former Navy tomcat pogue, blue angel idiot that was basically fired and chief pilot at Coke...lol

Wow, he did not last very long. I didn't hear about the carrier landing in the G-IV. Let's hear some details.

Man, 'FNG', you're brutal. How do you really feel? And do you really know what happened or are just spreading rumors?

If they are just rumors, he must have a lot of folks that do not like him to tell the large amount of bad poop flying around the industry on the guy. One I know for a fact is that when he has met a pilot from another flight dept. on the road or at an NBAA function in the last 6 months, he has asked about their hiring status and how to contact hiring decision makers, right in front of his subordinates. The taxiing the Blue Angels onto the wrong runway is a well witnessed fact, as is his resignation from the team.

I hear that he has a way of getting people not to like him. I have met him, but have not had the great honor of getting to know him well, as I do not work at a Fortune 50 flight dept. and so he excused himself when he saw I offered no prospect of advancement of his career.

I have a friend flying for the Coke flight dept. I'll call him and ask what happened. If he tells me, I'll let ya know.

Latest resources

Back