• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yet another low blow by UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aint many 70 seaters left. Skywest got 30, Mesa got 20 = only 25 left with ACA and ARW with no contract. This sucks.

especially considering this:
United will also have an option for an additional 25 regional jets, the timing and mix to be determined at a later date.

Ever wonder why the old-timers are so jaded? Looks like some of the youngin's are getting there first lesson in Airline Economics 101.

It sure changed my stance on the RJ's. I'll never argue with a mainline pilot about them again. Their prophecy turned true. Although I have to say that if Sept 11th never happened that things would be different.

Oh No...

The prophecy is true.. Neo is not the ONE...MESA is. Thanks Morpheus, i mean United.

Don't worry about Mesa

Hey Kids,

Don't worry too much about Mesa. While it looks good on paper, we're as predictable as any Seattle team in a playoff....we'll choke!

Watch us blow this Dash 8 deal in Denver. Hell, Frontier is going to kick us to kirb end of August........

We can't keep/manage the business we have, let alone garner anything new....

You'll be back flying UAL colors before we can change paintjobs.....

Sad but true!

The Plebe

Re: Oh No...

walkthasky said:
The prophecy is true.. Neo is not the ONE...MESA is. Thanks Morpheus, i mean United.

......Tank, I need an exit!

acaTerry said:
It sure changed my stance on the RJ's. I'll never argue with a mainline pilot about them again. Their prophecy turned true. Although I have to say that if Sept 11th never happened that things would be different.

The RJ portion of your statement is correct, while we were all too happy to stick out our chests and profess that "we fly Rj's" main line routes were being sent our way for 70% less cost. Where is the main line job going to come from for us now??? Sept 11 was not the start of all this, and over inflated economy was the true villin.

S hit, should have taken the red pill!!!

WD.

I did notice that the Mesa RJs being flown for Frontier no longer say FRONTIER on the side. They are just plain white with MESA on the tail.

Curious,

Mayday.

Mesa Paint Jobs

Don't read into it.

We're too cheap to paint the planes for the right code-share.

Have you seen some of our Beech 1900s? ALL WHITE!!

They say it's because they can use them in all of our "code share" systems, but I note that at least ComAir and SkyWest have enough pride to paint their names on their spare aircraft....

Not us.....go figure.....

The Plebe

Latest resources

Back