Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wrigley23 said:
Standaman: what is that? :confused:

If you're refering to his avatar, its Ka! The Cirque Du Soleil show at MGM Grand in Vegas. Its an outstanding show that I would highly recommend as well as Mystere`.

ah, I see, I thought about going to one of those Cirque shows, but decided to blow my hundred dollars on blackjack. I think I remember when Vegas used to be cheap but that was so long ago....

What's wrong with my Avitar wrigley?? EDIT: It's been changed

Vegas still is cheap.... if you know where to go. BUT... Since you never called or asked, I couldn't help ya out.

Hope all is well!!

Last edited:
bvt1151 said:
If you're refering to his avatar, its Ka! The Cirque Du Soleil show at MGM Grand in Vegas. Its an outstanding show that I would highly recommend as well as Mystere`.

I am suprised somebody recognized it. A good show indeed. Plan to see Mystere when I get a chance.

E170Guppykiller said:
Here, Here!!!! It's ALL about the upgrade!!!!! Lets see who makes it to the majors first, a 10yr comair f/o with no upgrade in sight or me, a newbie at RAH with upgrade and turbine PIC!!! just around the corner!

Guppy, just remember, the sun doesn't shine on the same dogs ass forever!!!! Comair had their time in the sun for the moment, and now that time belongs to RAH. I hope you get the upgrade quickly because the sun is setting on your horizon too, as it has on all the others.

I do know one thing, there is no question you are the best darn pilot at RAH, or at least you think so. It would be an absolute crying shame if RAH had to wait any longer for a tool like yourself to grace the left seats of their aircraft.

Suggestion, tell the powers that be it is time for them to fore-go seniority and you must insist that they upgrade you immediately so you can get that PIC time......the MAJORS cannot wait any longer. I am sure they all will agree!

Last edited:
Sir Muttley said:
Guppy, just remember, the sun doesn't shine on the same dogs ass forever!!!! Comair had their time in the sun for the moment, and now that time belongs to RAH. I hope you get the upgrade quickly because the sun is setting on your horizon too, as it has on all the others.

I do know one thing, there is no question you are the best darn pilot at RAH, or at least you think so. It would be an absolute crying shame if RAH had to wait any longer for a tool like yourself to grace the left seats of their aircraft.

Suggestion, tell the powers that be it is time for them to fore-go seniority and you must insist that they upgrade you immediately so you can get that PIC time......the MAJORS cannot wait any longer. I am sure they all will agree!

Whenever our time in the sun runs out, I'll be ok because I'll have all the turbine PIC time I need to get on with my goal major and will be long gone from RAH!

170somethingorother said:
Whenever our time in the sun runs out, I'll be ok because I'll have all the turbine PIC time I need to get on with my goal major and will be long gone from RAH!

HA HA HA

Well first of all I didn't go to a pay to play academy and if my dad did have enough money to go to a school like that, I wish he would have used that money to get me a thorough head exam as to why I wanted to be a pilot.

Latest resources

Back