• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is so stupid. First of all Management put those signs up. I guess that is all I need to say. Believe it or not, it wasn't put up by the pilot union. Oh I am sorry some of you guys out there don't know what a union is.

N813CA said:
This is so stupid. First of all Management put those signs up. I guess that is all I need to say. Believe it or not, it wasn't put up by the pilot union. Oh I am sorry some of you guys out there don't know what a union is.

It wouldn't be a big deal if you there wasn't this God's gift to aviation atitude. I have even seen a more than one of these "finest pilots" who in some alternate reality pretend like they are Notre Dame ("Play Like a Champion Today!" is their sign) and hit the sign everytime they are going to get into their fine CRJ for a little good luck. All that can be said is WOW!

Traumahawk said:
I may be late on this but I nearly fainted from laughter as a friend confirmed the "writing on the wall" that sits outside the ComAir crew room--ON A PLAQUE--in CVG:

"THROUGH THESE DOORS WALK THE FINEST PILOTS IN THE WORLD"

Did I miss the point when Chuck Yeager and Bob Hoover were in newhire class together? How many WWII aces do you have over at Comair??? Any Apollo Astronauts in the ranks? Doolittle raiders?? National Aerobatic Champions?

Putting this outside the door of ANY regional airline is akin to putting the medical version outside a walk-in-clinic.
"THORUGH THESE DOORS WALK THE FINEST SURGEONS..."

What gives guys?? ;)
Part of being the "finest" aviator is realizing that you will never be the "best" aviator.

ED GRIMLEY said:
It wouldn't be a big deal if you there wasn't this God's gift to aviation atitude. I have even seen a more than one of these "finest pilots" who in some alternate reality pretend like they are Notre Dame ("Play Like a Champion Today!" is their sign) and hit the sign everytime they are going to get into their fine CRJ for a little good luck. All that can be said is WOW!

This is a complete fabrication, and bold-faced lie.

In over 7 years at Comair, I can honestly say this has never happened. (except before the strike when they were throwing things at it).
The signs (pilots and fa's) have been there for years, and them bing there was the decision of non-pilot management.

The truth just isn't exciting enough for there to be a thread, so I guess lies are the only way to gain attention.

Last edited:
Couldn't you guys come up with anything better to start a thread with? This is it? The best you could do?

;)

... Like flying a mainline airplane for MAC D rates... douche

Flyingdutchman said:
... Like flying a mainline airplane for MAC D rates... douche

A 70 seat jet is a mainline airplane? Whoops, better tell Comair, ASA, AWAC, Mesaba, PSA, Eagle, Horizon, etc that they are flying a mainline airplane. Better yet, tell the mainline MECs that allowed that flying to be outsourced!

The "E170 is a mainline airplane" is an old and busted argument.

/thread hijack

Latest resources

Back