• Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
E170Guppykiller said:
How gay is it to have that sign in your crew room. I'd be embarassed to work there!

You should be embarassed(ashamed, disgusted) for flying a jet for $22-1st yr or $29-2nd yr an hour.

E170Guppykiller said:
How gay is it to have that sign in your crew room. I'd be embarassed to work there!

Not as embarassed as the rest of us are having you ponce around and play airline pilot for a monkey's paycheck. PEANUTS

E170Guppykiller said:

That comment coming from a Flight Attendant? HAHA!! I enjoy the irony that Mr. Guppy provides. Now get me some coffee!!

uncle said:
You should be embarassed(ashamed, disgusted) for flying a jet for $22-1st yr ...

Oh wait, so Comairs $23/hr for for both the 50 and 70 first year is something to be proud of??

SOME of you guys really do have this holier than thou attitude...and the pay argument has been getting old for 3 years now.

The funny thing is some of you had no clue Management put that sign up and thought it was erected by your union/pilot group because you truly are the finest. How pathetic!

Traumahawk said:
Oh wait, so Comairs $23/hr for for both the 50 and 70 first year is something to be proud of??

Dude... What do you think Continental pays their first year FOs??

Sounds to me like you got turned down by CMR and you're the one who thinks he's holier than thou...

chperplt said:
Dude... What do you think Continental pays their first year FOs??

Sounds to me like you got turned down by CMR and you're the one who thinks he's holier than thou...

He's just smart enough to know that anyone with common sense wouldn't want to sit on reserve for 2 years and in the right seat for 10 years at a regional. Especially one that will most likely be sold to Mesa.

Last edited:
RP170 said:
He's just smart enough to know that anyone with common sense wouldn't want to sit on reserve for 2 years and in the right seat for 10 years at a regional. Especially one that will most likely be sold to Mesa.

Here, Here!!!! It's ALL about the upgrade!!!!! Lets see who makes it to the majors first, a 10yr comair f/o with no upgrade in sight or me, a newbie at RAH with upgrade and turbine PIC!!! just around the corner!

How can a sign cause so much controversy. It is nothing but company pride. If you can't figure that out then you need help.

standaman said:
How can a sign cause so much controversy. It is nothing but company pride. If you can't figure that out then you need help.

There rarely seems to be any real controversy here; it's just people pretending to hate each other to get a rise out of someone else.

Flightinfo regional forum: the world's leading site for pilot mental masturbation, insult-slinging, and once in a while, amusing flame-bait.

So, show me the love: Who hates me?

Traumahawk: please get laid buddy ;)
Chperplt: change your avatar, it's starting to worry me :p
Standaman: what is that? :confused:

Latest resources

Back