Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cmhslave

Hello All,

Does anyone have any info on XOJET? I am thinking of taking an inside job and would like to know if its stable etc???

Any help would be great

Thanks!!

Well congrats! Stable? Does anyone know who is stable anymore? I think they have a pretty good business plan and they treat their employees well. As far as the future? That's up to this knitwit president and knucklehead congress of ours. :)

Hello All,

Does anyone have any info on XOJET? I am thinking of taking an inside job and would like to know if its stable etc???

Any help would be great

Thanks!!

Probably more stable than a CMH job... Just guessing. What position were you offered?

non-union, favoritism outfit... stay away

Do you work at XO? Ever thought that some pilots would rather work at a non-union shop?!? :rolleyes:

got several friends who went there.... 2 were arbitrarily fired over the years..

and I have thought that some want to be "carried" by the rest of us yes... it's why I made the comment. Do you think XO would pay anywhere close to what they pay (which is still crap compared to Part 91 corporate, the benchmark for non-union or NetJets, which is very unionized) if it weren't' for the hard work of people who came before did setting the rates on Citation jets?

got several friends who went there.... 2 were arbitrarily fired over the years..

and I have thought that some want to be "carried" by the rest of us yes... it's why I made the comment. Do you think XO would pay anywhere close to what they pay (which is still crap compared to Part 91 corporate, the benchmark for non-union or NetJets, which is very unionized) if it weren't' for the hard work of people who came before did setting the rates on Citation jets?

NJA? Haha. Aren't they in shambles right now? Not exactly what it was during the honeymoon after they got their contract. Thanking NJA for "paving the way" is getting old. XO is a better job than NJA by the way. I bet there's more to the story of why your buddies were fired.

NJA? Haha. Aren't they in shambles right now? Not exactly what it was during the honeymoon after they got their contract. Thanking NJA for "paving the way" is getting old. XO is a better job than NJA by the way. I bet there's more to the story of why your buddies were fired.

Cool story bro.

Latest resources

Back